He has to hide 'em from Mama...

/ He has to hide 'em from Mama... #1  

77transam

Silver Member
Today I "discovered" a couple of "Projects":laughing: waiting to be restored at Daddy's...
Pop has to hide 'em at the tree line beside the fields so Mom can't see 'em through the window!!!:D I'll post more info (Year/Model/Status) after I talk to him tomorrow...

Attachments

• IMG_8460.JPG
    IMG_8460.JPG
    880.3 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_8461.JPG
    IMG_8461.JPG
    537.5 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_8465.JPG
    IMG_8465.JPG
    896.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_8469.JPG
    IMG_8469.JPG
    782.8 KB · Views: 206
   / He has to hide 'em from Mama... #2  
That should keep you both busy during winter. ;)

/ He has to hide 'em from Mama...
Forgot to add that the 1st one is a Case VAS (1951-52?) Probably end up as a parts tractor for another Case VAS (My late Grandfather's) that Daddy's working on.

The 2nd is an Allis Chalmer model B (1951 I think) that will be restored.

Right now he just doesn't have enough room for all the works-in-progress to be sheltered from the elements (the barn's full, the garage is full, and the basement is full!!!:laughing:),but we're looking into shop designs/plans and hopefully we'll get 'em going soon. :D

/ He has to hide 'em from Mama... #5  
Hidden treasure!!!!!

/ He has to hide 'em from Mama... #6  
yup... I got a number of new tools on loan at my buddies workshop... she'll never know!
Got tired of "when did you get that and how much!"

Now I just say "bought it several years ago - just getting 'round to using it!"

/ He has to hide 'em from Mama... #7  
Cool old machines. Judging from the tire sinkage it took you a while to notice them. :D

/ He has to hide 'em from Mama... #8  
Forgot to add that the 1st one is a Case VAS (1951-52?) Probably end up as a parts tractor for another Case VAS (My late Grandfather's) that Daddy's working on.

Thanks for the pictures.

Am I correct in thinking that the Case has the remnants of a belly-mounted cultivator?

Steve