Traction Has anyone with TC55 turned there rims around for wider traction?

/ Has anyone with TC55 turned there rims around for wider traction?
MadDog, i have a backhoe for weight and when thats off i will be using my boxscraper with 2-- 7 foot RR rails on it which equals about 900#s. I wont be doing serious lifting much so that will be enough for me.

paul, He gets that part but wants pictures to show as pictures not a link.

i too have been baffled about how to get pictures on there but i figured it out today. Others seem to do it differently but i figured a way to get mine done. Go to (my home) and then to left (edit options) and scroll to bottom and change editor to standard editor if its not already and save changes.
Then to the left of the screen click on (attachments) and you will see what pictures you uploaded in the past. Click on the one you want so you see the picture and right click on the picture and hit properties and hi-light the address of the picture it will look like this (http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/owning-operating/73870d1176079447-3-pt-spreader-)
hi-light the address then right click and hit copy then when you post something there will be a yellow mountain scene in square box above you and it says insert image so click that and right click in the box and hit paste for the address of the picture. Your browser may stop you from doing that with a pop up but just hit allow from this site or whatever. If you upload your pictures to another site you can pull them from there instead of from here the same way. Im not good at explaining but ask if you have any questions i may be able to help.

Mike

/ Has anyone with TC55 turned there rims around for wider traction? #12  
Diesel-ME said:
MadDog,

Just click on the button below that says "Manage Attachments" and it will facilitate an upload of images that then appear as a link in your post. See my attachment for a pictorial :)

~paul

Help.jpg from Gary Larson's Far Side

Thanks Paul & Mike. I'm resolved to just letting my photos appear automatically. When I first started TBN I was able to attach photos where the viewer had to click on the attachment, http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/95511-cannot-upload-photos.html#post1084887 and sometime later it changed to automatically appearing like in this thread. I don't recall having done anything different but must have. Also, I've always uploaded the photos from my laptop and not from a URL, so that little mountain icon has never been an option for me. I'm an **** type A kind of guy at times and this is bugging me, but thanks to therapy from my better half I'm trying to let it go. GRRRRR :eek: :D

/ Has anyone with TC55 turned there rims around for wider traction? #13  
Okay last try I guess.

Success??? By gosh, by golly, I think I've got it. I just realized that once I uploaded the photo and did nothing else then it attached automatically at the end of my post, after I posted the reply.

After uploading the photo, I've been attaching it by clicking on the paperclip and that simple act automatically made the photo appear.

I can sleep tonight, thanks again.:cool:

Attachments

• Tribute to Gary Larson.jpg
    Tribute to Gary Larson.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 112
   / Has anyone with TC55 turned there rims around for wider traction?
Sorry paul and MadDog i thought you had it the other way around and couldnt get the pictures. Im glad you got it figured out i will try your way now with the pictures as i have never been able to get pictures just the links.

Mike

/ Has anyone with TC55 turned there rims around for wider traction? #15  
MadDogDriver said:
...After uploading the photo, I've been attaching it by clicking on the paperclip and that simple act automatically made the photo appear...

I should clarify....after uploading a photo, or photos, and then clicking on the paperclip, you'll have a drop down titled "Manage attachments" with a list of the photo(s) below. Make sure your cursor is where you want that photo or series of photos to appear in your post and then click on the name of the photo from the drop down or you can attach all the photos together by clicking "Insert All".

Thanks again paul & Mike. :D That's one of the best things about TBN..I don't think there isn't a subject that can't be figured out eventually on this site. Sooner or later someone will come up with the answer, and it's not unusual that's there is more than one way to do it also.

Now Mike....get those tires remounted ;) . NASCAR style huh? What's you pit stop time? (Solo of course :rolleyes: )