Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket?

/ Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket? #1  

m5040

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6040 L2250, JohnDeere 310D, Ford 841 Elenco, Ford 961, Trapmaster, PT180 w/LM bucket and 45" brush cutter, PT1430 Deutz w/grapple bucket, Antonio Carraro Tigrecar 6500. John Deere 5300. Former owned Steiner 430 max, Goldoni REV Maxter 7
Oddly enough I think I want to try to use one on my 3pt hitch reversible tractor. I think it will dig into a pile ok even know there is no down pressure. The bucket opens to dump. Maybe even use the grapple feature to pic and carry debris. The specs seem to list the weights as heavier then some of the competitors but the price is attractive.

Any thoughts?

/ Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket? #2  
Not used a Titan brand.
Will say that in general 4-1 buckets are heavier and thus can haul less weight than standard bucket.
Works fine for picking up hat size rocks and bigger. Fist size you need some practice
Will carry logs but usually just one at a time and of course smaller than a grapple.
Will pick up brush but just smaller amounts than a grapple.
Opening bucket to dump has been of very little use to me doing concrete and grade work. Has its uses but in my case not often.
I bought a removable tooth bar to put on the front of it and as far as my uses go it doubled the 4-1 Buckets usefulness. Teeth work as a back dragging light duty rake also. And if you open the bucket you still have a smooth lip to back drag with.
The bucket rarely comes off my tractor. I find it really handy when;
Brush hogging, especially in areas that has not been cleaned up.
Picking up accumulated piles of roots and limbs when doing box blade work.
Picking up piles of rocks that would normally be left behind with a normal bucket.
Picking up logs or large limbs dropped by trees and other trash when brush hogging.
Pretty well puts a stop to all that hand and back work stuff.

Now with all of that said I have not used it on a 3 point hitch at rear of tractor. I would think you need to keep in mind that a LOT of times your coming into the load your trying to pickup with the bucket pointing at a downward angle. Not flat very often. Might be hard to do on the 3 point. A hydraulic top link might help with that some.
Bucket opening to unload might be real handy on a 3 point. Hmm

P.S. keep in mind that a tractor rear links are really not made to push a lot or real hard.

/ Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket?
Thanks for the rundown on it. I have a tractor with a front loader so this application is just to add a "motorized wheel barrel" when the wife or I need it and the other tractor has forks or is tied up. It has the hyd top link already so it can be adjusted a little for the downward angle and to curl back. I ordered one, can't wait to try cleaning up all the bowling ball sized rocks around while we have a frost and there is not too much else to do. With the reversible tractor, the view is nice and don't have to turn around. I don't think I will be digging into virgin ground too much, but it does come with a tooth cutting edge. Thanks again.

/ Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket? #4  
Please post some pictures and a run down on how it works at various things when you get some use in it.

I have attached some pics of me using the 4 in 1 bucket. It is attached by a 3pt to melrose skid steer coupler adapter. The hyd top link makes it very usable. I haven't tried to go into a dirt pile due to frost. As you expect it leaves half the brush pile behind.

Attachments

• 2 buckt on.jpeg
    2 buckt on.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 238
  • 3 buckt up.jpeg
    3 buckt up.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 4 bucket dwn.jpeg
    4 bucket dwn.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 5 buckt open.jpeg
    5 buckt open.jpeg
    481.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 6 firewood.jpeg
    6 firewood.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 7 firewood 2.jpeg
    7 firewood 2.jpeg
    434.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 9 stones 2.jpeg
    9 stones 2.jpeg
    336.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 10 brush.jpeg
    10 brush.jpeg
    493.8 KB · Views: 177
   / Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket? #6  
I have attached some pics of me using the 4 in 1 bucket. It is attached by a 3pt to melrose skid steer coupler adapter. The hyd top link makes it very usable. I haven't tried to go into a dirt pile due to frost. As you expect it leaves half the brush pile behind.

That's one monster bucket looks alot bigger that than my kubota 4in1 bucket

/ Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket? #7  
All of the ones I've used, were pretty handy at times, but they also are "heavy"

SR

It is the cheapest one on the market, which might not translate to the lightest best engineered. I just got it to make that tractor more usable and it will also work on my Kubota someday. Too bad they can't all use the same oil.

/ Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket? #9  
It is the cheapest one on the market, which might not translate to the lightest best engineered. I just got it to make that tractor more usable and it will also work on my Kubota someday. Too bad they can't all use the same oil.

What's the oil have to do with it??

/ Has anyone tried the Titan 4 in 1 bucket? #10  

What size is the bucket?