Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun?

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #1  

crazyal

Tractor
Kubota, Case, Deere
I have a luck n lube connector for my grease gun but rarely use it because there's a few spots where it can't fit on my tractor. Not wanting to switch back and forth it's sat mostly unused. I actually forgot I had it. I now have a second hose for my Milwaukee cordless grease gun so I was thinking that I could put a hydraulic disconnect on the grease gun so I could switch back and forth easily.

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #2  
Just buy another grease gun, it doesn't hurt to have two, or three, or four. Between the garage and shop I must have 5 or 6 grease guns laying around. It's handy when you run one out of grease, just grab another.

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #3  
Yep^

I keep two just because I always seem to run out of grease in the middle of a job. Second one has a standard fitting so it reaches all the spots the lock’n’lube doesn’t.

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun?
I use a Milwaukee cordless grease gun. I have no plans to get a second one because I like the plastic case that comes with the kit. Every other grease gun I have owned has always found dirt and grime while leaving grease on things it never touched. With the case that doesn't happen. But it takes up a lot of room on the shelf. So one is enough. This week I'll find a 1/8" NPT quick disconnect and see how well it works.

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #6  
Just screw a grease fitting on the back of the spare hose and clip it on the lock&lube.

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #7  
Like the last two ideas. They do make 10,000psi hydraulic quick disconnects. Much more expensive.

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #8  
Would one of these solve your problem?

90 Degree Adapter

I've found it to help me to reach every tight zerk fitting I've encountered.

Good luck.

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #9  
Just buy another grease gun, it doesn't hurt to have two, or three, or four. Between the garage and shop I must have 5 or 6 grease guns laying around. It's handy when you run one out of grease, just grab another.
Jjt I do to. And all mine are manual no battery. Some small ones. I tell my wife I like a variety

/ Has anyone put a quick disconnect on a grease gun? #10  
Jjt I do to. And all mine are manual no battery. Some small ones. I tell my wife I like a variety

I’ve got probably 5 manual guns. I’ve never used any of them since I got my battery gun a few years ago.