Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee?

/ Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee? #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
I've finally decided to break down and buy a dump trailer... and am finding that stocks are woefully low here. This company offers them at over $1000 less than what I can get one here for, even after the shipping costs.
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]https://sleequipment.com/5x8-dump-trailer-with-brakes.html
I still hope to
eventually
pick up a small dump truck, but have too many projects which have been waiting for too long. This would also be handy to leave at my mother's place when we are doing cleanup.
[/FONT]

/ Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee? #2  
You can't find a DownEaster 5x8 dump near you ?

/ Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee? #3  
I've finally decided to break down and buy a dump trailer... and am finding that stocks are woefully low here. This company offers them at over $1000 less than what I can get one here for, even after the shipping costs.
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]https://sleequipment.com/5x8-dump-trailer-with-brakes.html
I still hope to
eventually
pick up a small dump truck, but have too many projects which have been waiting for too long. This would also be handy to leave at my mother's place when we are doing cleanup.
[/FONT]

I have a 5x8 and love it. I did alot of shopping, and i would be fearful of the paint quality of the sle. Especially in maine.

These guys have a used sure trac 5x8 , and much closer.

All Inventory | Best Choice Trailers & RVs | Locations in Pittsburgh & Harrisburg Area

My sure trac paint has held up very well.

best of luck!

/ Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee?
You can't find a DownEaster 5x8 dump near you ?

I hadn't even thought of them to be honest. I was relying on a search engine, which didn't even kick DownEaster out.
I have a 5x8 and love it. I did alot of shopping, and i would be fearful of the paint quality of the sle. Especially in maine.

These guys have a used sure trac 5x8 , and much closer.

All Inventory | Best Choice Trailers & RVs | Locations in Pittsburgh & Harrisburg Area

My sure trac paint has held up very well.

best of luck!
That would be interesting, but PA is still a long ways away. I can get the SLE shipped for $125.

Ideally I would like to find something used but they are almost as rare as unicorn teeth. Still, it sounds like you've already done the homework which I'm just starting. The SLE description is pretty vague, and you don't sound very impressed with what you saw.

/ Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee? #5  
shipped for $125! thats insane.

shipped for $125! thats insane.

I may have misunderstood their ad; free shipping, but a $125 surcharge to come this far. Still, I have a hard time shelling out that kind of money for something I've never seen.
I also am finding that I may be able to get the next size up for just a little more money, which would be a dual axle trailer.

/ Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee? #7  
When I brought my 5x8, the 5x10 double axle was only $300 more.

/ Has anybody done business with SLE equipment in Tennessee? #8  
I bought mine from O'Quinn Trailers in Coeburn VA. I'm not sure if they ship but they have a huge selection and good prices. Their single axle is cheaper than SLE.
I can't post the link because I only have 2 posts. I'll put it in the next post.

Somehow when I went back to their site, the shipping wasn't as I had stated. It would cost me almost again as much as the asking price, to get one here.