Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,591  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,595  
Agree with what a couple of other guys posted here. I bought a Milwaukee angle grinder that came with a 2ah battery, it was really disappointing.
Slapped a 6ah battery on it and the thing was like a different machine.
Only use the smaller batteries for flashlights now.
I have a pair of Ryobi angle grinders, one is brushless and the other is brushed.
The brushless one is great on a 6AH high output pack.
Put it on the 2AH pack it came with (🤦‍♂️) or even a 4AH pack and you will want to throw it out.
The brushed one is nowhere near as powerful, but does fine on a 4AH or 6AH pack.

Aaron Z

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,596  
Same applies to the Bauer 20 volt brushed 4.5" angle grinder, it's gutless so I gave it away and bought the brushless one. What a difference. Only Bauer 20 volt tool I was not happy with and I have about the complete Bauer 20 volt line. I buy them when they are on sale in the ITC flyer.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,598  
Giving away free 5 gallon plastic buckets with every purchase as well. I suspect they want you to fill the bucket with stuff before hand however. Kind of reminds me of the Menards fill your Menards bag with whatever and it's all 20% off... You'd be surprised what you can get in that paper Menards bag...lol Last time they ran that I put 3 car batteries in a bag and 2 2.5 gallon jugs of Rotella T6 plus some other stuff and I didn't try to lift it on the checkout conveyor belt either. Just left it in the shopping cart. My wife had one as well and Menards had the bonless pork chops in the deep freeze so she loaded up her sack with the boneless chops. They are very consistently good too. Too bad they didn't have the Lloyds New York style BBQ'd ribs or she would have loaded her sack with them instead. Good too.

I miss the free LED Lights and the free multimeters however. we have a pile of the lights and I have three of the multi meters. I have a very expensive Fluke True RMS meter but I use the HF free ones instead because if I roast them I won't feel bad. The Fluke, not so much and the free ones are pretty accurate as well. No reason to go to HF presently but if I did, I'd fill the bucket with ITC sale stuff anyway, Have at least 4 of their red plastic buckets now. I purchased all of them.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,599  
Double bag? still surprised at my cheapness coupled to bagging skills, how much Menards stuff I can get in those bags lol

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,600  
I bought some Pittsburg wrenches at HF that didn't suck. In fact they fit my hand pretty good. I like a wrench that is somewhat sleek, not clunkier than needed.
A member here pointed me towards the HF service wrenches for tight spaced Hydraulic fittings on my Backhoe.
They hold the crow foot shape really well when under the extra force of a big cheater bar.
Sure enough they broke every fitting loose.
I give them a solid B+ overall, and for the price A+