Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,442  
Why does every Harbor Freight store have the exact same smell? And what is it?
It's the magic material that holds the smoke in. It changes smell once you let the smoke out.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,443  
I’m on the last day of a course of Paxlovid. My mouth tastes just like the way a Harbor Freight smells.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,444  
Seems like everyone is saying, if you're livelihood depends on your tool, buy the best, a breakdown can cost you money. For occasional users, like me, the most expensive (most reliable) tools aren't needed. I personally have a bit of both.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,445  
Years ago, the steel wire company I work for had a manufacturing plant that wove screen cloth. They started noticing imports from China, some of which had our logo on the packaging. You could always tell the imposters when you opened up the package by the smell. Very distinctive. Some of it seemed a bit like fish oil, but that did not completely describe it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,446  
They're not heavy duty but I bought two more last week so I must like them. I have a TV on one and a chop saw on another.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,447  
They're not heavy duty but I bought two more last week so I must like them. I have a TV on one and a chop saw on another.
If they are not completely flimsy, I'll grab one of those if they come in stock at the HF 30 minutes from my home (sadly, shown as not available).

My old Stanley workmate has seen better days. About all it does now is serves as my chainsaw sharpening table: I stick my stump vise into a chunk of 2x4 and clamp that in the table.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,448  
If they are not completely flimsy, I'll grab one of those if they come in stock at the HF 30 minutes from my home (sadly, shown as not available).

My old Stanley workmate has seen better days. About all it does now is serves as my chainsaw sharpening table: I stick my stump vise into a chunk of 2x4 and clamp that in the table.
I don't know about stores showing items are out when they are really in the store but my app has shown an item in the store while an employee has looked all over and couldn't find a single one. They are flimsy but considering their price they serve my light duty purposes and aren't too heavy to carry around.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,449  
Its the cheap cheap cheap sulfur out gassing from the wagon cart or wheelbarrow wheels ! Some people who are sensitive or allergic to concentrations of sulfur will notice the smell once the store door is opened.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,450  
Home Depot had a similar BLACK+DECKER Workmate Portable Workbench, 350-Pound Capacity (WM125), for $10 each. I got 2, should have got more.