Harbor Freight in New Hampshire

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #1  

KubotainNH

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100
I just heard we now have a HF store that just opened on Amherst St in Merrimack NH. I've only seen catalogs so I'll have to check it out soon. I don't like buying Chinese tools but seeing most are, with the exception of some hand tools, I may as well go look. Road trip with my FIL :)

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #2  
Mike,

Good to know, wow first Tractor Supply's, Cabela's, Bass Pro's galore, now Horrrible Freights......I wonder what's next....:laughing:.....I must admit that I haven't bought much from them but will be worth checking out......Thanx

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #3  
Finally ! Now I won't have to pay that stupid sales tax when I buy chinese tools !

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #4  
I just heard we now have a HF store that just opened on Amherst St in Merrimack NH. I've only seen catalogs so I'll have to check it out soon. I don't like buying Chinese tools but seeing most are, with the exception of some hand tools, I may as well go look. Road trip with my FIL :)

Very exciting - can't wait to go. I hear it's right across the street from the new Lowes - locals are still fighting over whether it is in Amherst or Nashua.

JayC

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #5  
Finally ! Now I won't have to pay that stupid sales tax when I buy chinese tools !

We have another place in Hooksett called "R & R Discount" that has a bunch of chinese tools......a lot of stuff that HF sells.......at work we call them "China Town".....:laughing:

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #6  
I go there once in awhile when I visit you southerners. Alot of that same stuff is considerably cheaper at HF, especially if you use theirs cupons.

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #7  
Braggarts! We can't get one here for anything. A couple of times a year I sent their corporate office an outline of certain demographics, total population of a specific area here in S. Illinois and the vast distances we lie between their other stores. We would be an ideal candidate for a store in MHO but they never responded in any manner. Probably did this 5-6 times over a two year period. Last time I tried, they had changed their website and the corporate email addresses that were previously always available were no longer listed.

I also remember reading there was trouble in HF paradise...may have first been posted here? Harbor Freight CEO accused by parents of 'looting' company Ventura County Star

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire #8  
We have R&R, TSC, and HF but Rural King has all them topped. They have everything and the store is huge, about the size of a WalMart. What I really want here is a Northern Tool.

Chris

/ Harbor Freight in New Hampshire
Very exciting - can't wait to go. I hear it's right across the street from the new Lowes - locals are still fighting over whether it is in Amherst or Nashua.

JayC

Yep, across from Lowe's. I would never have known but my coworker said he saw it on the way to work today. I was just down there a month ago and no sign. When TSC came that was huge, we don't have many of these types of stores around....or at least didn't :)