Happy CK35 owners?

/ Happy CK35 owners? #1  

Wolfy

Veteran Member
Tractor
a fleet of them
Ive been eyeballing some new tractors and was wondering about the CK35s. While the DKs are nice, they may be too much for my needs. The DS3510 had better 3pt lifting power, but the CK35 seemed more rugged. This would be my first Kioti, if I got it.

/ Happy CK35 owners? #2  
To much is better than not enough;)

/ Happy CK35 owners? #4  
Ive been eyeballing some new tractors and was wondering about the CK35s. While the DKs are nice, they may be too much for my needs. The DS3510 had better 3pt lifting power, but the CK35 seemed more rugged. This would be my first Kioti, if I got it.

What are your needs? Firewood, snow plowing/blowing, logging, mowing? If you let us know what you plan to use it for, there are loads of people here that have lots of experience, that can offer some advice. As grm61 says "to much is better than not enough".

/ Happy CK35 owners?
Mostly at my house, york raking, snow moving, mowing, grading, maybe some light logging, light construction as well. I have a lot of time behind John Deeres and Kubotas and Fords, just wondering about the Kioti brand in particular. I was thinking CK in part, easy to pull with my V-8 pickup, and it could use the smaller line of implements I already own, and fit in my shed.

/ Happy CK35 owners? #6  
Any of the CK's will do what you want just fine. Good sturdy machines, with lots of features.

/ Happy CK35 owners? #7  
Mostly at my house, york raking, snow moving, mowing, grading, maybe some light logging, light construction as well. I have a lot of time behind John Deeres and Kubotas and Fords, just wondering about the Kioti brand in particular. I was thinking CK in part, easy to pull with my V-8 pickup, and it could use the smaller line of implements I already own, and fit in my shed.

Yes, owning implements and having enclosed parking would make one want to stay with a certain size tractor.
There are some former and present CK owners on here.
What size was the tractor you had before?
Were you happy with it's capabilities?

/ Happy CK35 owners?
Yes sir. I have a Ford 1710. Very close in size to a CK35. Except that the hydraulic specs on the Kioti are much better. Like 27hp vs 35hp. 800lb loader lift vs 1,100lb. 7 or 8 gpm flow vs 12ish. 1,500lb 3pt capacity vs 1,700lb. They both run the same rear tire size (11.2 x 24 R-1). I really like the 1710, it will pull a 6' rake real nice. Sips fuel and has been super reliable. But the loader is painfully slow. And we all know time equals money.

/ Happy CK35 owners? #9  
I'm a CK25 owner. Same tractor with smaller engine. Mine is also shuttle shift. I've owned it almost 8 years. Still love it. Used it today to blow 9" of snow using a 68" blower. The CK's are awesome dirt movers and loaders for their size. I've moved over a 1000 tons of fill and gravel with it, plus 200 yards or so of mulch and horse manure. I also have a backhoe and have done a ton with that too.

They are a little heavy for mowing, depending on ground type. If mowing represents the majority of your chores, I'd look for a lighter tractor. Other than that, the CK's are beasts.

/ Happy CK35 owners? #10  
I've had my CK30hst for 8 years now with @600 hours. I do routine service as in the manual and have had no problems. As Gittyup, moved plenty of dirt, gravel, wood chips, and anything else I can get into the bucket. I plow snow, average 100 inches/year, with a back blade and also use the bucket. I made a front blade but like the bucket to pile the snow. I have R4s so use chains on all four for Winter. I have the KB2375 backhoe and have dug trenches and stumps, ditches for laying drain pipe, and a bunch of other stuff. I'd use it to mow fields if needed but it's reasonably heavy to mow a nice lawn. It's 30hp and the CK35 is 34hp. Instead of the DS3510, did you take a look at the DK35 which is 38hp. They are similar but the DK has more user friendly things like the CKs and built well. The DK's specs are more than the CK and similar to the DS. Your implements would also fit. I would have bought a DK35 but they didn't make it in a hydro tranny when I purchased. I have no complaints with mine but as mentioned, you'll never complain about a little bigger unless it won't fit somewhere or it's to heavy.