Loader h165 FEL Question

/ h165 FEL Question #1  

El Kabong

Tractor
John Deere 4105
Hello, just joined this forum and have a question. I have a 2014 John Deere 4105 I bought new. It has the H165 FEL. The problem I am having is, the part of the arms that the bucket hooks to are not even. This has just happened and I can't find anything bent, but, when I take just the bucket off, the arms are not aligned and they used to be. I can't find an adjustment for this. Any chance someone can help me with this, or point me in the right direction? Thanks

/ h165 FEL Question #2  
:welcome: to TBN

Please post some photo's that show the problem.. may help with an answer.

/ h165 FEL Question
:welcome: to TBN

Please post some photo's that show the problem.. may help with an answer.

That's a good idea. I will pull the bucket tomorrow, that way my question will make sense. Thanks

/ h165 FEL Question #4  
My guess is the timing rod between the bucket mounts, high lighted in yellow, lost or sheared pin 17

Attachments

• H165Capture.PNG
    H165Capture.PNG
    203 KB · Views: 102
   / h165 FEL Question
My guess is the timing rod between the bucket mounts, high lighted in yellow, lost or sheared pin 17

Thanks for the diagram, it is part number 9 that is mis-aligned. I looked at the pins, ( 17 ) and they were still there, but, I didn't remove them. Thanks again for another thing to look for. I will check that and report back in case anyone else has this issue.

/ h165 FEL Question #6  
Thanks for the diagram, it is part number 9 that is mis-aligned. I looked at the pins, ( 17 ) and they were still there, but, I didn't remove them. Thanks again for another thing to look for. I will check that and report back in case anyone else has this issue.

If a pin, 17 did not shear (one of them), the timing rod, 16 may have twisted. I guessing a pin sheared.

/ h165 FEL Question #7  
Agree with Zeb that #17 is sheared off.. happens and sometimes is hard to notice. I put the bolt back in from the bottom up, then it drops away when sheared and doesn't appear to "look" like it is ok. I use a lock nut on top and keep a supply of the shear bolts.

/ h165 FEL Question
Thank you gentlemen, that was it, pin 17 was sheared, but, still in the rod. Thanks again for all the help

/ h165 FEL Question #9  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: thks for letting us know.. bt