Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #201  
My thoughts exactly! Throw the hole thing out! No checks needed as they have no right to take something from you no matter who is doing the check it will never be right!

Power corrupts and even the simplest minded person can understand how easy anything like this is to corrupt!

Janet

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #202  
There's nothing the local Police could do. These scams commonly wind up being international fraud. Mail to the PO Box is likely forwarded out of the country. Did you report it to the FTC . This would be a case for the FBI, however as most people know they are too busy with other non-criminal cases.
I don't know how the FTC would be involved. I believe I did contact the local FBI office and they just blew me off. So much for our government helping.

Richard

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #203  
That was on the news.
I searched for about 20 minutes online, found nothing related to what you said. Did find a trucker who had $39500 seized at a Phoenix airport during a bag search.
Please, please post a link to the article where it said police used a "scanner" to seize cash.

really getting a kick out of this thread

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #204  
No police use scanners for money. its a plastic strip in the bill. hell, i have about $1200 in my wallet right now.....not worried one bit.

i cant really believe all these conspiricy theories.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #206  

Attachments

• 9CCF6E48-244E-4F80-B498-420B5032AC02.jpeg
    9CCF6E48-244E-4F80-B498-420B5032AC02.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 72
   / Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #207  
Weirdest thing happened this morning. I put some new George’s in my wallet, some my wife had. Driving to work, this cop drives down on ramp next to me, then stays right beside me for awhile. Then he speeds up and gets in front of me. Then he gets back into the right exit lane and pulls up beside the car ahead of me, and then paces beside it.

Weird. Thank goodness for my RFID wallet.
Sounds like the other guy had more $

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #208  
Have you ever used thermal imaging to look into a house and see how many are inside? Where they are located?

10,000 or more, you'll get stopped and searched. May be lower amount now. May be 3,000 since by den lowered bank reporting to 3,000. Just get a pile of cash and take a trip. Make sure you can afford to lose it.
You crazy. Ive traveled with way more than 10 grand. And had paperwork showing withdrawl for the money. I had $27,000 to be exact. Traveled thru 3 states.mever an issue.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #209  
No police use scanners for money. its a plastic strip in the bill. hell, i have about $1200 in my wallet right now.....not worried one bit.

i cant really believe all these conspiricy theories.
Yeah, especially when they keep coming true.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #210  
I don't know how the FTC would be involved. I believe I did contact the local FBI office and they just blew me off. So much for our government helping.

Richard
"Government helping" , not THAT was funny! 🤣