?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN 2 #302  
After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply
for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me

for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets

and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that

I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'.
So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, 'You should have dropped
your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'

And then the fight started...

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #303  
28427509-96F8-466F-8094-88466B1A4137.jpeg

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #304  
After all the background checks and testing were done, there are 3 candidates left for CIA “special agent” positions. Two men and a woman. As they sit at a table, the interviewing agent says “ this is your final test, we need to know you will follow orders without fail.” The 1st man is handed a gun and told to walk into room #1 and kill his wife who is in there sitting in a chair. He says “ no, I won’t kill my wife!” He’s checked off the list. The 2nd man is given the same instructions for door #2. He takes the gun enters the room, 5 minutes later he returns with tears in eyes and says “ I can’t kill my wife...” The agent tells the man to take his wife and go home. This job is not for him. Candidate #3 is also handed a gun and instructed to go through door #3 and kill her husband. She enters the room, gently closes the door then a shot is heard, then 2 more, then another ! Immediately after there is terrible commotion of crashing and banging in the room! Finally it stops and the door opens, the woman appears , covered in sweat and blood, she says, “ you didn’t tell me the gun was filled with blanks! I had to beat him to death with the chair.”

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #307  
I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day!

The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'

That's how the fight started.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #310  
One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot
as a Christmas gift...

The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked me why, I replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's how the fight started.

Status
Not open for further replies.