Greetings from North Dakota!

/ Greetings from North Dakota! #1  

bird dogger

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
Permission to come aboard? New member from the Red River Valley. I've owned since new a 1985 JD750 MFWD Compact tractor and in 2018 bought a new Kubota B2650 when the older one started having front wheel drive problems. It's hard not to accumulate attachments over the years that make it easier to do the jobs one needs to get done, such as backhoe, roto tiller, augers, blades, rakes, pto blowers (both snow and leaf), etc. The "Mechanical Steed" is always chomping at the bit to get hitched up to something in order to earn its keep! Best regards to all the fine people on this site!

/ Greetings from North Dakota! #2  
Hey, Bird Dogger. Welcome to TBN. It's a helpful place to be.

/ Greetings from North Dakota! #3  
Welcome aboard, enjoy the site. By the way, I just stayed in Fargo Thursday night for my first time in ND. A fine place.

/ Greetings from North Dakota!
Welcome aboard, enjoy the site. By the way, I just stayed in Fargo Thursday night for my first time in ND. A fine place.

Thanks Hillstreet! If you would've let me know that you were in Fargo I'd have driven down there and bought you supper and drinks! :D North Dakota is a great place to live......except for the cold winters! I visited Maine once back in the late '70s and would love to get back in that area for a longer stay. Ayuh!!

/ Greetings from North Dakota! #7  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ Greetings from North Dakota! #8  
Welcome to TBN, bird dogger.

/ Greetings from North Dakota! #10  
:welcome: Welcome to the forum.
We always have room for one more!