Green is not the color I was looking for

/ Green is not the color I was looking for #1  

meledward23

Gold Member
Tractor
1025R
Well, I bought my third tractor. around 2005 I bought new holland tc-55da and tc-30 for the farm. I really like the blue and white color.

last week this one showed up for my house. I was pretty nervous about it’s size and capabilities ( nothing to do with color). After 10ths I like this little machine, it can get a lot done for its size. I would still prefer it be blue and white. Maybe even a JD pink, not sure why but that green hurts to look at.

i ripped out a concrete patio, loaded up the slabs on the tc55da and hauled them to the back. Buried them creating a hill for my wife’s goats. The little 1025R did a great job digging that hill and pulling out slabs. Sure it could have used more power but even a big tractor needs more power.

i also have come to really like the JDQA , generally I frown at proprietary ideas like that, but this is a great feature.

well just wanted to show off the new machine.
best regards.

Attachments

• IMG_5287.jpeg
    IMG_5287.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 127
   / Green is not the color I was looking for #2  
You'll get used to it.

/ Green is not the color I was looking for #3  
Congratulations on the new machine.

Last edited:
   / Green is not the color I was looking for #4  
Nice, I’ve had a JD2025r for about 4 years now and like it.

/ Green is not the color I was looking for #6  
Congratulations, the 1025R is a really handy little tractor, and are a lot of fun to use.

/ Green is not the color I was looking for #7  
Green machine looks great. Glad you like it. I'm a fan for sure, but know there are others that work well too.

/ Green is not the color I was looking for #8  
Nice setup (y) congrats.

/ Green is not the color I was looking for #9  
Congratulations on the new rig. Yeah, the JDQA is simple to use, robust and I've never had a problem getting a FEL attachment in that 'configuration'.

Enjoy.

/ Green is not the color I was looking for #10  
If you liked blue you could have got the new New Holland subcompact. It's an LS but it also has a Yanmar engine.

Attachments

• Workmaster.PNG
    Workmaster.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 46