Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #1  

CADplans

Elite Member
Tractor
584 IH 4WD
The episode where Oliver buys a tractor is on METV, DISH channel 247, tomorrow, Monday at 9:30 PM

On Tuesday, Oliver gets town water, but, it is green,,, :eek:

On Thursday,, "You Can't Plug In A 2 With A 6" ,,, Do we have an electrician in the house?? :rolleyes:

IMHO,, these shows are better than watching the news,, or football,,, :confused2:

:thumbsup:

What tractor TV will you watch this week? :confused:

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #3  
Hey !!!

I bought that from MR Haney.....

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #4  
Everyone could use a wife that can make a head gasket out of hotcake batter.

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #5  
We were able to see the series from the beginning the last time it started over. We feel it is much better than some of the other junk on TV now a days. Jon

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #6  
We were able to see the series from the beginning the last time it started over. We feel it is much better than some of the other junk on TV now a days. Jon

Thank You !

Im going to milk this one for sure....

Last edited:
   / Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #7  
I like the tax refund episode the best, favorite character is Fred Ziffel but Hank Kimble reminds me of me.

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #8  
Ever feel like YOU are Mr. Douglas, living on Planet Hooterville?

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30
Ever feel like YOU are Mr. Douglas, living on Planet Hooterville?

I live less than 7 miles from a local mercantile, it was owned by Minor Keffer, Minor was running it when I moved here in 1982,,
The store was the post office, had a pot belly coal stove, and each morning, great biscuits were available.

Among other things, I bought my first fence staples there,
If I stopped in after work, to get something I needed in the way of farm supplies, I would be wearing a necktie!!

BOY, did I get the looks, but, the locals got used to me,,

Down Home

The store was kept alive far longer than would be expected, because of its unique location adjacent to the Appalachian Trail.

Other than 3 cold months of the year, there was almost ALWAYS hikers at the store.

The Catawba Mercantile is right across the road from the Homeplace Restaurant.

WOW, the Homeplace is truly a unique, dining experience,,
The menu is virtually always the same,, your only choice is beef, or ham as the main course, iced tea, or soda as a beverage,,
and, do you want your cobbler with, or , without vanilla ice cream?

Oh, and that main course ham or beef choice,, that choice was for the ENTIRE group at your table,, NOT, per individual,,, :eek:

/ Green Acres, Oliver Buys A Tractor,, Monday @ 9:30 #10  
Sam Drucker was the only (I don't want to use the word "normal", because that's not a good thing either) but let's say put together intelectually, on the show, next to Mr. Douglas.