great bend loader for Iseki TS1610

/ great bend loader for Iseki TS1610 #1  

jco

Trying to find a mount for a great bend 220 loader I bought for my Iseki Ts1610 4wd. Great Bend doesn't show a mount and I was wondering if anyone had an idea of another model that might fit the 1610 (perhaps 1910?) Also, Koyker makes a mount for theirs for a 1610 2wd. Could that be modified to fit?

/ great bend loader for Iseki TS1610 #2  
NOT REALLY SURE JCO BUT WELCOME TO TBN.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would suggest to go to one of the other forums here and asking!!!iseki's arent all that common so it might b a while b4 u git an answer here so try one of the more general forums buddy ...ok?? TODD /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IE: owning/operating....or ...parts/repairs....i think you'll have many more responses!!!!

/ great bend loader for Iseki TS1610
Thanks, Todd. I'll give that a shot. Really appreciate the suggestion. JC

/ great bend loader for Iseki TS1610 #4  
I posted photos a couple months ago showing how a Great Bend loader was attached to my Yanmar. It was probably a GB factory kit.

The mount looks like it would be easy for a welding shop to duplicate.

Here is that thread, with photos showing the subframe under the tractor. There is also a u-frame welded to the frame rails near the front bumper as shown in my sig photos.