Greasing my tractor in 65 degree weather

/ Greasing my tractor in 65 degree weather
That's right in rural joizy it was in the 60s today and right now after sunset at 6:10pm it is 49F.
What's it like where you are?
so I got the month ahead
Does this nook like a north east January?
Screenshot from 2021-12-22 20-24-53.png

/ Greasing my tractor in 65 degree weather #32  
That warm day was very nice until the winds came. It ended up breaking the warmest December day EVER.
Not really. Science is pretty sure its been hotter. We've only been tracking temperatures for about 150 years with any degree of reliability. This planet is orders of magnitude older. Even the young earth types put it at over 6000 years.

Modern humans take themselves much too seriously.

/ Greasing my tractor in 65 degree weather #33  
Yup familiarizing myself with my grease zerks for it's 50 hour lube I was taken by the fact that I'm out in late December in short sleeves.
That's right in rural joizy it was in the 60s today and right now after sunset at 6:10pm it is 49F.
What's it like where you are?
50 hours is a little overdue in my opinion. Kubota recommends every 10 hours and I tend to grease mine (when farming) every other day. Ambient has no bearing on greasing for me. The grease gun in the shop anyway so if it's cold outside, the grease gun is warm anyway (shop is heated)

/ Greasing my tractor in 65 degree weather #38  
Not really. Science is pretty sure its been hotter. We've only been tracking temperatures for about 150 years with any degree of reliability.
Been hotter and colder, cyclically. Something about how the Grand Canyon was formed... glaciers melting or something like that. :unsure:

/ Greasing my tractor in 65 degree weather #39  
Been hotter and colder, cyclically. Something about how the Grand Canyon was formed... glaciers melting or something like that. :unsure:
Shhh!

Don't give them facts!

They can't stand facts.

That'll get you banned toot-sweet around here.

/ Greasing my tractor in 65 degree weather #40  
In the 30's today with rain! Last three days it snowed (lake effect) so I blew snow four time in the last three days! Cleaned the garage roof off three times since Nov. 10! I remember a winter like this back in 64/65, bunch of snow for a few days then warm up for a couple days. Then March hit and it turned COLD and snowy (lake effect) cause Lake Superior didn't freeze over! Living near the Great Lakes you can always count on snow! Keep tha faith!