Grandson beats me at fishing

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #11  
One thing that has always made me wonder WHY, an all day fishing trip, makes me feel almost as tired as loading 1000 square bales, I though fishing was supposed to be "relaxing"

I've often wondered about that myself. That fishing is hard work.:laughing:

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #12  
"Give a Man a fish and feed him for a day; Teach a Man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb When our Children were growing up, it brought joy to my heart upon seeing them catch even a tiny bluegill out of a farm pond. The results were the same in regards to taking our Grandchildren fishing. I "tip my hat" to you for taking your Grandson fishing. Memories - most definitely. :thumbsup:

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #13  
Nice pics. Sounds like a nice morning fishing :thumbsup:

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #14  
Even though I had some very good bites, my luck at catching fish ran out this weekend and my grandson caught all the fish. They aren't large, but he was thrilled. The crappie and bass are starting to bite in our lake with the warm temperatures.

Guess you will have to take him fishing again to see if he can out fish you again or was it a fluke? :D

Later,
Dan

/ Grandson beats me at fishing
Guess you will have to take him fishing again to see if he can out fish you again or was it a fluke? :D

Later,
Dan

Dan, I'm going this afternoon to buy 10 lb of fathead minnows and some coppernose bluegill for our new ponds. I'll let Scott help me stock the ponds when he gets home from school.:thumbsup: