Grandson beats me at fishing

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #1  

jinman

Rest in Peace
Tractor
NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee
Even though I had some very good bites, my luck at catching fish ran out this weekend and my grandson caught all the fish. They aren't large, but he was thrilled. The crappie and bass are starting to bite in our lake with the warm temperatures.

Attachments

• crappie-02.jpg
    crappie-02.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 179
  • BlackBass.jpg
    BlackBass.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 182
  • I-caught-5.jpg
    I-caught-5.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 172
   / Grandson beats me at fishing #2  
Yeah, I'd be thrilled, too. And if they're big enough, there's just not any better eating than crappie.

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #3  
Thanks for sharing those pics !
Nothing like catching-em out on your own property. :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #4  
What a great day you 2 had! Isn't that the way it is supposed to go Jaypa?:laughing: Sure beats pushing a lawn mower at that age:laughing:

Lake looks clearer than I would have expected too, i hear Bridgeport is prett nasty right now.

OH, no matter what the commercials say " Size Doesn't matter"

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #5  
Great pictures, my son took his son and daughter fishing yesterday on our pond and they caught a few, I will see if they ut any pictures up. My grand daughter caught some good sized crappie and bass last week, but didn't keep any of them.

/ Grandson beats me at fishing
Thanks everyone!:) Dennis, right after fishing, I cranked up the riding lawn mower and mowed the inside lawn with all the obstacles and trees. I finished that about the time Scott finished lunch and he mowed the rest of the clear area on the outside of the trees (maybe 1/4 acre). He would mow everything in sight if I'd let him. He's already told me that he loves our John Deere mower. If you can drive it, he's on it.:D

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #8  
Good times!
I used to take my daughter fishing and after getting her all set up I would 'forget' to bait my hook! She always out fished the Old man! :)

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #9  
That's great, as he gets older every time tells the story the fish will get bigger.

/ Grandson beats me at fishing #10  
Thanks everyone!:) Dennis, right after fishing, I cranked up the riding lawn mower and mowed the inside lawn with all the obstacles and trees. I finished that about the time Scott finished lunch and he mowed the rest of the clear area on the outside of the trees (maybe 1/4 acre). He would mow everything in sight if I'd let him. He's already told me that he loves our John Deere mower. If you can drive it, he's on it.:D

Jim, let him mow till his hearts content, he may just make it over to my yard!!:laughing: One thing that has always made me wonder WHY, an all day fishing trip, makes me feel almost as tired as loading 1000 square bales, I though fishing was supposed to be "relaxing":laughing: