Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............ #991  
They have a Constitutional right to be offended and sometimes I like to help them practice that right.

And I have a constitutional right to offend......but I don't go out of my way......but i will if necessary.

Seems to me, many of the people supposedly offended are not losing sleep. Reference the 2 polls taken by the WFT regarding the name redskins. The polls were legit. If memory serves, both polls show a huge majority of Native Americans, maybe 97% or so didn't object, in many cases they objected to removing the name. New name in 2022. Go team!

I object to the phonyness of it all.

/ Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............ #992  
So, in a sense, you won't be able to apply a human face or form to any product, for fear of offending some idea.

Whole thing very counterproductive. Like a worm that lives within me, all my life, claiming to be disadvantaged and wants me gone!

What a great metaphor. It seems to me that so many of these complainers actually take more from our culture, our economy and our country than they give back. I'm happy to be a member of the mainstream culture.

/ Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............ #993  
I wondered about the authenticity of gas pump Karen too. The pump thing DOES happen. You would think the pursuing truck would honk or try and get the attention of the person rather than just follow them. But who would bother making up such a minor event, complete with gas nozzle and hose. In this day and age, it is quite believable. I have tried to do the right thing and help people only to be treated as the bad guy. Like pointing out, I got too much change!

/ Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............ #994  

Attachments

• Blacks.JPG
    Blacks.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 113
   / Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............ #995  
How long are we going to keep calling the presidents residence the "White House"?

/ Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............ #996  
Yes, a cheese named after the man that patented a process for curing his cheese faster.
Just plain ridiculous stupidity.
About like this;
" Over $1 billion toward "socially disadvantaged" farmers and related groups — including an equity commission, agricultural training and other assistance to advance racial justice in farming"
from the new covid bill

/ Grandpa, tell me bout the good ole days............ #998  
Yes, a cheese named after the man that patented a process for curing his cheese faster.
Just plain ridiculous stupidity.
About like this;
" Over $1 billion toward "socially disadvantaged" farmers and related groups — including an equity commission, agricultural training and other assistance to advance racial justice in farming"
from the new covid bill

So, who voted for these folks?

MoKelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard steel end...
2002 Case IH CX 100 Salvage Tractor (A33041)
2002 Case IH CX...
New Holland 455 Sickle Mower (A33041)
New Holland 455...
2000 PETERBILT 379 EXHD (A32908)
2000 PETERBILT 379...
KOMATSU PC300 EXCAVATOR (A32908)
KOMATSU PC300...
Ocmis VR5 (A33526)
Ocmis VR5 (A33526)