Price Check Grand L5460 price check

/ Grand L5460 price check #1  

buck12

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota 5460HSTC
This is my first post in a long time. My Mahindra 2615 has served me well for over 11 years. We are preparing to build a weekend cabin on our remote property and I have a lot of cleanup work to do on this property. Also I will need to bush hog every couple of weeks instead of once a year. Through my research I had decided a 4760 with cab was about the right size tractor. I visited the local dealer and he has 5460 with cab on the lot. He said there was a price increase in March and that the 5460 has been on his lot since January therefore the 5460 will only be $200 more than a 4760. The price he quoted me was $42,700 pretax which includes a FEL, bucket, third function to run my grapple, radio, and R4 tires. When he called I asked if could to any better and he said he could come down a little. How does this price compare to what others have seen?

/ Grand L5460 price check #2  
This is my first post in a long time. My Mahindra 2615 has served me well for over 11 years. We are preparing to build a weekend cabin on our remote property and I have a lot of cleanup work to do on this property. Also I will need to bush hog every couple of weeks instead of once a year. Through my research I had decided a 4760 with cab was about the right size tractor. I visited the local dealer and he has 5460 with cab on the lot. He said there was a price increase in March and that the 5460 has been on his lot since January therefore the 5460 will only be $200 more than a 4760. The price he quoted me was $42,700 pretax which includes a FEL, bucket, third function to run my grapple, radio, and R4 tires. When he called I asked if could to any better and he said he could come down a little. How does this price compare to what others have seen?

I have not priced one but that price does not sound bad.

Might want to search tractorhouse for more info.

SDT

/ Grand L5460 price check #3  
Cheaper than my L4060HSTC was a couple years ago. Mine was fully loaded with air ride & lots of hydraulics plus heated windshield, wipers & a few other things.

/ Grand L5460 price check #4  
My L6060 without the fel but with front weights $41,385 due in next week