grainger promo codes???

/ grainger promo codes??? #1  

forgeblast

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deer 318
Hi all I am building a .....water distillation device, and have a bunch of copper fittings ready to order from grainger, does anyone have any promo codes for free shipping or anything else?
thanks

/ grainger promo codes??? #2  
Grainger is to high priced on copper fittings. I order from Zoro Tools. They have free shipping for $50.00 or more orders. I get coupons for $25.00 off $75.00 and free shipping on top of that. you cant beat that deal. They ship fast to most orders come in two days. here is a link.Zoro Tools Industrial Supplies

Hi all I am building a .....water distillation device, and have a bunch of copper fittings ready to order from grainger, does anyone have any promo codes for free shipping or anything else?
thanks

/ grainger promo codes??? #4  
forgeblast said:
Hi all I am building a .....water distillation device,

is that code for "a still" ? HaHa!

I have been watching that new television show Moonshiners. Interesting, but honestly - why would anyone agree to be filmed doing something illegal? Ok maybe they can't use the footage as evidence because of some technical reason. But still - nothing like putting your mug out there on TV for JohnnyLaw to be watching you.

ForgeBlast - just messin with you. No offense intended. :) (save me a jug ;) )

Dean

/ grainger promo codes??? #5  
is that code for "a still" ? HaHa!

I have been watching that new television show Moonshiners. Interesting, but honestly - why would anyone agree to be filmed doing something illegal? Ok maybe they can't use the footage as evidence because of some technical reason. But still - nothing like putting your mug out there on TV for JohnnyLaw to be watching you.

ForgeBlast - just messin with you. No offense intended. :) (save me a jug ;) )

Dean

Distilling it is not illegal, selling it is.

/ grainger promo codes??? #6  
KYDan said:
Distilling it is not illegal, selling it is.

I don't mean to argue, cause I know not of what I speak, but I believe it is only legal to distill if you have purchased permits, etc. Reference the television show - those guys hiding out in the woods do not appear to running a legitimate operation, or they wouldn't have setup their operation in the backwoods on some else's property.

http://www.ttb.gov/spirits/faq.shtml#s3

Forgeblast - your thread / hijacked / unintentional / please forgive :)

Dean

/ grainger promo codes???
Lets say its part of a prepping plan:) Clean water is a necessity. Its also part of our family tradition, my great grand mother and grandmother would make extra money during the depression (and the fact there were 16 in the family) by having a milk jug that was not a milk jug when they went on their milk runs (the boys were all working in the coal mines). Gram was a great person to talk to, she would say they would make more by doing that then selling milk. At the local coal mine museum there are examples of the type of still they used.
The tv show moonshiners is intersting, I wondered why the main guy was letting himself be filmed. Then the upcoming promo shows that he wants to go legal, and to me this is great advertising for him. If he doesnt go legal who would buy from him? He just showed how he pics his spots and all they would need to do is gps bug him.
Since I all grain brew (which is legal...thanks Jimmy Carter) all it will cost is 100 in copper fittings to have something that would provide us with clean untaxed water in an emergency.

Dean dont worry I figured it would head this way:)

/ grainger promo codes??? #8  
I can't speak to areas outside of KY, but here you can produce spirits for your own consumption (I don't know if there are quantity limits or not.) without any permits, etc. from big brother. We still have "dry" cities and counties in the bourbon capitol of the world! We have a lot of home grown distillers, brewers, and vintners here that produce their products for themselves, friends and families, some of their products are quite good.

/ grainger promo codes??? #9  
Just remember guys ever thing you see on TV is not real:thumbsup:. Moonshiners is all for TV. I'm sure he is only showing how it is done. Most likely it just water in the still.:confused2: Just water in the jugs.:licking: I hope I did not ruin your day. :laughing::laughing::laughing: Here a good link for you home distillers Home Distiller • Index page Here is a very good recipe called "strawberry panty-dropper" you have to give this one a try.http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2199&hilit=drop+your+panties

/ grainger promo codes??? #10  
I can't speak to areas outside of KY, but here you can produce spirits for your own consumption (I don't know if there are quantity limits or not.) without any permits, etc. from big brother. We still have "dry" cities and counties in the bourbon capitol of the world! We have a lot of home grown distillers, brewers, and vintners here that produce their products for themselves, friends and families, some of their products are quite good.

There was a report on the news last week about a man in Kentucky that they caught with about ten gallon of moonshine and flavorings that he used to flavor it with. They didn't find the still though. They also found a lot of stolen items there also, there was a John Deere tractor, they said that there was utility trailers, and truck trailers. It seemed like everything that the police saw at his place was somehow illegal, and he was in his 60's or 70's that is getting up there in age. I told the wife that if he didn't get some kind of plea and he was found guilty of all charges that he would probably die in prison.