grading attachment on Toolcat

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
been using my grading attachment on a S590 for a couple years, considering trying it on the Toolcat, anyone using this attachment on a Toolcat? I do not have the laser level system on the attachment

thanks for any feedback

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #2  
This is my grading attachment, a 6' box blade on a 3 point adapter:

P7020011.JPG
P7020013.JPG

P7020030.JPG
P7020032.JPG
P7020034.JPG

Dozer mode:

P7020021.JPG

And my land plane :D:

P7060001.JPG
P7060002.JPG

P7060007.JPG
P7060009.JPG

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #3  
xfaxman....

I'm thinking what you use does not have the laser level system either?:laughing:

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #4  
Your thinking is correct! :thumbsup:

/ grading attachment on Toolcat
this is the grader attachment Im referring to, anyone used one on the Toolcatbobcat-grader.jpg_300x300.jpg

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #6  
this is the grader attachment Im referring to, anyone used one on the ToolcatView attachment 623957

I figured that was the attachment you were asking about...nice. For lighter work, I would think the toolcat would work fine. For heavy work though, I think the double loader arm strength of a SS would be better. Also, the toolcat has suspension so it might not be stable enough with heavy cuts. :2cents:

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #7  
Bobcat is usually cautious about approving certain attachments to carrier machines. The grader is listed on their website as approved for the Toolcat although it may not work as well as on a skidsteer or track loader.

/ grading attachment on Toolcat
it works decent on the skidsteer, Im sure it would work on the Toolcat for grooming but the lack of arms is my concern, the suspension is not that much as I find it works better in float, anyone used this attachment that can give some pointers as how to get the best use of it?

on the drive way its use is smooth out washboarding and pull the gravel from the sides, its not great at least for me on the yard getting it flat, seems its always digging in the sides

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #9  
Everything is different here with the abundance of stones.

I would have thought that a steered machine would be much better for the grader. For smooth control and not messing up your finished road.

/ grading attachment on Toolcat #10  
Have been using clamshell bucket on front and pull-behind DR grader on rear with my 5600 Toolcat for years to do all my grading around the farm and it has worked well for me.