GR2120 Followed Me Home

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #11  
Waste of good hay……
If he’s like me he don’t want rats taking over his home & shop from waist hi hay for weeks at a time.

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #12  
I doesn’t want rats either. Still a waste of hay…….

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #13  
I've always liked the GR but have been afraid to get one because of the transmission issues I've read about... a lot of them. I hope you have a good one!

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #14  
I use to let my 10acre field grow out of control letting my in-laws cut it for hay until my home, garage, shop & chicken houses got invaded with rats :mad:

i bought a 15’ batwing Bush Hog & keep it cut every other week + mowing another 15 acres weekly with a 72” 4cyl Turbo Diesel Zero turn mower ;)

problem solved (y)

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #15  
I use to let my 10acre field grow out of control letting my in-laws cut it for hay until my home, garage, shop & chicken houses got invaded with rats :mad:

i bought a 15’ batwing Bush Hog & keep it cut every other week + mowing another 15 acres weekly with a 72” 4cyl Turbo Diesel Zero turn mower ;)

problem solved (y)
Hahaha. Mow 25 acres for recreation. Yeah. Hahaha

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #16  
I bought a 2013 Kubota GR2120 this morning. I have been wanting one for several years. Will post more pictures soon!
How much was it? How many hours? Did owner give you any maintenance history? The glide steer system is better with the rods, unlike the crappy cables I had with the GR2100...

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #17  

It's recycled when it's left on the ground - no waste other than running the mower, but thats the cost of maintaining the property.

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home #18  
It's recycled when it's left on the ground - no waste other than running the mower, but thats the cost of maintaining the property.
Correct. Diesel fuel is expensive but it’ll cost you big time to clean it up if You let it grow out of control 2-3yrs.
I hate to see ppl let fences & fields grow not maintaining them.

I’ve seen nice pastures grow up in 6ft tall thorn trees : locust or whatever the proper name is.

Try bush hogging that with your rubber tired tractor :mad:

/ GR2120 Followed Me Home
How much was it? How many hours? Did owner give you any maintenance history? The glide steer system is better with the rods, unlike the crappy cables I had with the GR2100...
$2,500, 705 hours, only records are the checked off boxes in the owners manual, so that was good to see, it was so clean I felt fine buying it without any other documentation.

The other GR2120 I found within a few hours of me had around 300 hours and they were asking $5k and it didn't even look as nice as this one, in pictures anyways.

I'm very glad I found this one.