Got the L4240

/ Got the L4240 #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I got the L4240 yesterday. :cool2: I was to busy playing with it to post a picture yesterday. It has a loader with ss quick attach, rear work lights, radio, rear wiper, tnt, 2 remotes (1 with float), loaded r 4's, and a 3rd function. When you put a 3rd function on you lose your right step. The 3rd function flat face couplers. I am going to get a loader mounted snow plow for it later. I will post more pictures after I detail it.

001.jpg

/ Got the L4240
Here are a few pictures of it in the crate. I posted them in my bx thread a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

/ Got the L4240 #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor; sure looks familiar; like I've seen one similar before.:laughing:

Nothing quite like a new tractor and you have an ideal setup.:thumbsup:

/ Got the L4240 #5  
Good to see it all put together and being used. Nice tractor.

/ Got the L4240 #6  
Congrats, What was the price on that? How tall is it?

/ Got the L4240 #7  
Nice,almost idenical to mine.I added a tooth-bar and Greens Machine thumb to the bucket.

/ Got the L4240 #8  
Lovely tractor. The grand L's are sweet machines. The more you use the HST plus the more you will love the machine.:thumbsup::tractor:

/ Got the L4240 #9  
Congratulations. Looks awesome!!!! Have fun. Looks like your dealer has a lot of inventory, at least of cab tractors.

/ Got the L4240
Congratulations on your new tractor; sure looks familiar; like I've seen one similar before.:laughing:

Nothing quite like a new tractor and you have an ideal setup.:thumbsup:

Thanks, You may have seen a similar one before. It smells like a new car inside.

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Good to see it all put together and being used. Nice tractor.

Thanks.

Nice,almost idenical to mine.I added a tooth-bar and Greens Machine thumb to the bucket.
A tooth bar would be nice.

Lovely tractor. The grand L's are sweet machines. The more you use the HST plus the more you will love the machine.:thumbsup::tractor:

I already love it. The dual speed hydro is nice.

Congratulations. Looks awesome!!!! Have fun. Looks like your dealer has a lot of inventory, at least of cab tractors.

Thats just a drop in the bucket of tractor he had. He had at least one of every grand l with a cab but the 3240.