Got dumped on last night

/ Got dumped on last night #1  

ericher69

Veteran Member
Tractor
2008 Kubota b2920
Hopefully this is one of the last major snowfalls of the season; but in the mean time lets see some of your pics/videos of snow and snow removal. Should keep us sane till spring time.

Sent from my iPhone 5s 64Gb using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-3699412306.jpg
    image-3699412306.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 280
   / Got dumped on last night #3  
20 days til Daytona Beach. This winter has been non stop. I'm ready to cruise A1A on a Harley! :cloud9:

/ Got dumped on last night #5  
WE got 20" here in VT.

Up at 3AM blowing snow, too teed off to take pix.

Fred

/ Got dumped on last night #6  
Nothing but a "Bone-chilling" wind, & light snow here in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts.
Quite a difference from the 65 degree temps on Tuesday!
All my puddles in the yard froze solid, nice ice skating rink now!

Rick

/ Got dumped on last night #7  
got about 8 inches here, but with the wind, we ended up with some 2 foot drifting.
PITA snowblowing our gravel driveway because the top couple inches had thawed over the last few days.
Was okay doing the neighbours paved driveway for him, they're gone to South Pacific for 4 weeks.
Woulda thought he'd have asked us to come along.:confused3: instead he asked me to clear his drive so it wouldn't look like nobody was home.

Pete

/ Got dumped on last night
got about 8 inches here, but with the wind, we ended up with some 2 foot drifting. PITA snowblowing our gravel driveway because the top couple inches had thawed over the last few days. Was okay doing the neighbours paved driveway for him, they're gone to South Pacific for 4 weeks. Woulda thought he'd have asked us to come along.:confused3: instead he asked me to clear his drive so it wouldn't look like nobody was home. Pete

He obviously values your tractor more than your friendship...lol

Will post a few vids shortly of snow removal today

Sent from my iPhone 5s 64Gb using TractorByNet

/ Got dumped on last night #10  
We got about a foot.
015.jpg