Got a new L2502HST

/ Got a new L2502HST #1  

JeepHead

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 2502 HST
My new L2502 was delivered this week and I love it.. I only bought the forks and box blade for it so far but will eventually get a grapple and a post hole digger, probably a boom pole, and a 3-point skidding implement. My brother-in-law has a ton of different implements that I can borrow if needed. I had planned to purchase the 3560 but changed my mind at the last minute. This is really all the tractor I need, and I really wanted an emissions/electronics free basic tractor. Hopefully, it serves me well…. I will probably add a turbo to it when one becomes available, not because it will be needed, but just because I like to modify things.

Attachments

• Tractor2.jpg
    Tractor2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
  • Tractor1.jpg
    Tractor1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
   / Got a new L2502HST #2  
Congrats on the new tractor!
I’m sure it’ll serve you well.

Mike

/ Got a new L2502HST #3  
Congrats on the new machine!

One suggestion I have is to hold off on the boom pole. I made one for the Ford back in the early 90's. That tractor doesn't have a loader. After getting a tractor with a loader, the weeds are growing around the boom pole.

/ Got a new L2502HST #4  
I've read posts this year of prices quoted between $24k and recently $30k. If you don't mind, how much did you actually pay for the tractor not counting the implements?

I paid right at $22k for a L2501HST with loader in March, 2022.

/ Got a new L2502HST
I've read posts this year of prices quoted between $24k and recently $30k. If you don't mind, how much did you actually pay for the tractor not counting the implements?

I paid right at $22k for a L2501HST with loader in March, 2022.
$25,800 but that included R14 tires filled with rim guard, included the seat arm rests, and the bolt on cutting edge. The other three area Kubota dealers wanted 26,500 for same tractor without set arm rests or the bolt on cutting edge.

/ Got a new L2502HST #7  
$25,800 but that included R14 tires filled with rim guard, included the seat arm rests, and the bolt on cutting edge. The other three area Kubota dealers wanted 26,500 for same tractor without set arm rests or the bolt on cutting edge.
To clarify what I got for $22K, my L2501 came with R1s, rim guard, cruise control, some upgrade to the rear 3pt lift, no seat arm rests, and no bolt on cutting edge.

/ Got a new L2502HST #8  
Great looking rig! I can almost smell the new paint and rubber!

/ Got a new L2502HST #9  
   / Got a new L2502HST #10  

That's a real good price; they're closer to $28k around me! The L02 series is real nice; it looks like they fixed the main complaints of the L01, particularly the location of the split brake on the hydrostatic.