Price Check Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC?

/ Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC? #1  

Farmall47

Tractor
2004 Kubota L3400, 1947 Farmall A, 196X MF 50, 1997 Kubota L35
After "lurking" on this site for several weeks and soaking up the great information, the time has come for my first post!

I received a price on a new FarmTrac 360DTC today, front weights, no FEL, no other attachments, Ag. tires......$14950, delivery included (about 100 miles).

What are your thoughts? Fair price?

/ Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC? #2  
Hi Farmall,

Not knowing your area it is hard for me to say what is fair but maybe someone here will know your area a little better.

What I can say is that that tractor is made by LG Agricultural and is an excellent machine. I am an LG fan as many people here know and am a little biased since I sell their products but if someone here confirms that that is a good price then I will say that you will have a great tractor.

Is the dealer pretty knowlegable? How do you feel he will be for for future needs? If you are comfortable with the dealer and future support, the price is good then I would say that that machine will make you happy.

Best of luck,
Maka

/ Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC?
Maka, Thanks for the reply. Dealer seems knowledgeable and cooperative. He has 1 360 on his lot that's sold, but offered to call owner and ask to delay delivery so I could drive it. I turned down the offer. I wouldn't want someone's tractor to be delayed even if he won't need it til spring work begins.

Dealer is in Connecticut, I am in NY, about 80 miles north of NYC.

/ Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC? #4  
You might also consider the Montana 3840 which is basically the same tractor as the farmtrac , I am currently out of the 3840's but expect another shipment in about 7-10 days.We are located in CT not too far away from you.You can see our full page ad in the equipment trader publication which reaches NY. Regards Coastal tractor and Equipment in North Branford CT 06471 MONTANA'S WEB SITE

Shifty,
Thanks for the reply. I went to the Montana web site, but the information displayed seems to be incomplete. Do you have brochures/spec sheets that you could mail to me? PM me and I will reply with my "snail mail" address.

I may be out to CT in the next couple of weeks to look at FarmTrac and Mahindra. If I have time maybe I could swing by your yard.

/ Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC? #6  
Dan,
I've got a quote in TX for the following pkg:
FarmTrac 300DTC 4WD + FEL +5ft BushHog+5ftBoxBlade = $16.2K (tax, delivery not included)

CajunRider,
Price I got here for the 300DTC, 4WD is 12900, tax and delivery included.

I didn't price it with FEL or other implements 'cause I already have an L35 TLB and several mowers.

It appears that the dealer here is giving me a good price on both the 300 and the 360 and the reputation of the dealership is very good. I just haven't dealt with them before.

Thanks for the info.

/ Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC? #8  
Farmall,

Do look at the Montana. The 3840 is a great machine. I am sure if you stop by the dealer in CT. he will be able to help you out.

The Montana website is currently being updated. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have on the Montana and I am sure Shifty would as well. He has a good rep for taking care of his customers.

In the mean time here is a link to the factory for your review. You would not be dissapointed in the Montana at all.

LG Ag Machinery

Look at the compacts. Just surf their site and check it all out. Very good information.

Maka

Maka,

Thanks for the info. I have Shifty's location on my list of places to visit when I get over that way.....hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Some of the prices I've been getting have made me re-think my need for a 30+ HP CUT. (NOT my desire for 1 tho /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ).

Currently I'm checking out specs on Mahindra 2810, Kioti CK30, NH TC30 and MF 1429. Don't worry...I won't forget the Montana /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Good price on FarmTrac 360DTC? #10  
Great
Hope to see you soon,We have 3 different Korean lines instock
If your looking for price the Montana 2740 is a great value as well