Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,681  
good morning all
I wish my teeth were as tough as that squirrels...bet he doesn't need expensive crowns... :rolleyes:
looks like a nice day today, full sun up to 80 degrees.
134/79 having first cup of coffee. Bet that shoots up...

I'm signed up for a four hour nuclear stress test. pretty sure I'm going to fail, no treadmill, they must just juice you with
adrenaline (?) to get heart pumping.

I think today I'll drive up to Quakertown about 45 minutes North and look at greenhouses.
Need more info than the online shed builder software will provide, like adding a work bench at one end so all my prep work can be
done here and not in living room.
Should be a nice day to go for a drive

/ Good morning!!!! #189,682  
Here is just one of the spots full of mayapple (mandrake) on the trail. Trillium in the background.
20240430_121232.jpg
20240430_132245.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,685  
RNG. I recently asked about Dash cams and got some good feedback.

I opted to go with VioFo from Amazon, T130 and VS1, both with the hardwire kits. Haven’t installed yet, maybe next week. So why did I choose those. Good reviews, decent price, but I did NOT want a subscription service, nor a video screen. Simply gonna use the app.
I like the garmin 47 I just got has small screen, lightweight compared to others I have. I did have to turn off lane assist.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,687  
Good morning 70˚F and will stay in the 70s all day, cloudy, chance of rain and a SE wind.

Water softener repairman showed up yesterday and found defective no o-ring on plunger valve replaced plunger valve put it all back together and still leaking. Took it all apart and found torn the old torn 0-ring in the assembly and removed it. Stopped the leak. Best part, since it was under 2 year warranty no charge for part or labor or service call. A pleasant surprise.

This Morning I'll bake some some filled apples. The filling recipe calls for date syrup, goji berries, walnuts and cinnamon.

Yard needs mowing again. Since I fertilized it, and we are having weekly rains, it is very pretty and green, grows like crazy and needs mowing every 5 days.
IMG_3385.JPG

Plunger valve, missing white o-ring on one side.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,689  
62 outside this AM, heading to lower 80's. Foggy outside too. Cannot see front pasture. Quick burst of rain last night.

Yesterday mowed the grasses, that's the fourth full mowing of everything so far this year. Even took the weed wacker for a walk. More of that later.

Post Office saga continues, no calls back as promised either. My wife is pissed. She was trying to do the right thing. She found a bond at her parents house made out to someone else. Tracked the person down, verified it was them, tried to send it. It was the son of her grand mothers friend. All that effort and good will and the PO has completely FU. In another case, she had to use them again yesterday as no other entity delivers to PO boxes in Montana. They said it will be there in three days. Yet a letter to an adjoining state disappears in their system. LOL.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.