Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,591  
good morning all
going to be a warm Monday, 58 going up to 88 today
I'm off early to primary doc this morning, then not much planned.
Might go look for more veggies to plant

Bill reminds me I have to get oil burner cleaned this year. I use so little fuel oil each year doesn't make sense to do it annually but every two or three works for me. When i got here, I found an 11 year old Becket burner that had never been cleaned. Really a bad idea that landlord doesn't do this automatically.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,592  
When I burned oil, I started doing the cleaning myself, after finding the “professional “ guy installing the wrong nozzle. He was guaranteeing a return visit. It’s not hard. Reminds me it still takes up space in my basement.

Not doing a ride along today, am very nervous.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,594  
58 outside this AM. May touch 90 today. The heat is upon us.

Road trip to in laws yesterday for cleanup. Not good, either dealing with in laws or with their stuff. Pointed out a hornet infestation in their house attic. Reiterated that a professional needs to come in and help out. Lots of equipment that is not running needs to be removed. That's what happens when you - "will get around to it".

Hope all have a good day, a good start to the work week. Those ailing, get well soon. Good luck with the medical issues and procedures, all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,596  
Good Morning
58° with a high of 85 under mostly clear skies after the morning mist burns off.
Yesterday started with scratch made waffles, all three kids and grandson were here. Then youngest son and I dealt with downed tree top. It was stuck into the ground 18”. We put a chain around it and lifted with the loader out of the hole it made when it came down.
You can see where it broke off at the top of the picture.

IMG_4266.jpg

After getting it out of its “foundation”, we drug it out into the open where I could pick it up with the grapple and cut it up.
Next project was to cut some .080 aluminum with the plasma cutter to see how it cuts. I cut out some alpacas for the 13 year old neighbor girl that helps take care of them. She was very happy with her gift (my test cut).

IMG_4264.jpg

Daughter has a cold therapy machine that pumps cold water to a pad that goes on her hip, I have to feed it ice several times a day. We have an ice machine in the finished barn that I got from a restaurant going out of business years ago, it has always been handy, but now it’s awesome to have all the ice I can possibly use. The bin holds over 300 lbs.
IMG_4270.jpg

After loading her machine up, I did make it over to the RC club and got a couple flights in, but the highlight was watching a large (130” wingspan) plane hover pointing straight up, and then just accelerate towards the sky. It was powered by a 150cc twin cylinder two stroke turning a 32” propeller. It was very impressive to say the least.

Got home in time to get some more tractor time, I got all the grass mowed, both with the progressive and the Lazer.

IMG_4269.jpg

Grilled some burgers for dinner, put my feet up and called it a day.
Not sure what today will bring, we will see how it goes.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,598  
50F clear around noonish rain will arrive for couple hours than clear off low 60's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...need to remove 30' flat large stones add least 3-4 inches 1/2" pee stone bring stones back to level,hope this will be last P.I.T.A project,
guess I better shake leg and get at it. :oops:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,600  
Did get to watch end of NASCAR race. Kind of a boring race.
If you think it's boring now just wait till it's all electric self driving race cars.

Good morning! 68˚F, Foggy, light N winds becoming a E wind heading to the mid 80s.

PT this morning and then the Water Softener repairman will make a visit to repair my leaking water softener. It is leaking into the drain so no mess, but still it should not be doing it. Parts are still under warranty, but a $75 service call.

Then this afternoon I'll have to clean up the bird deterrent caulk I put on top of the front door jam to keep the swallows from building nest. It worked great but during last years heat it kind of melted and is on the front of the door jam instead of just on top and it looks messy.