Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,572  
I am not sure how the current supplier does it, but with the new supplier it is done at the refinery.
When I refuel my tractor I almost always add 1 ounce of Power Service (white bottle) to every fill up. A quart/Litre of PS in the white bottle will treat 380 L (100 US gallons) I am not so sure I want that going into my furnace tank though. Not sure what it will do to the nozzle in my burner.
I have two portable tanks that are used for backup fuel if needed for the house tank and they have always had an additive added (usually Power Serve) as well as a biocide. Most years once I get snow on the driveway there is no way I would allow a fuel truck to make a delivery.
I have never noticed any effect on the oil fired boiler nozzle, I usually change it every two years now, I used to do it annually as it runs all summer for my hot water but I've seen no ill effects from the 2 year cycle.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,573  
79 deg. Hot in the sun, not used to that, I like the cooler weather.
Good Worship service, good lunch after.
New trailer connector came, so got that on the 12 ft trailer that had no lights working last week. Now it has all but marker lights. Problem was probably in the old connector, the wires fell out as I was trying to get it apart. And the left light bulb was bad.
Before I start messing with the marker wiring, I have a tester coming for the truck tomorrow. Marker lights didn't work on the big trailer either, so that might be a truck side problem. Should have hooked the marker wire to brake light pin just to test though, while I had things apart.

Wife decided to stay at her moms another day or so, helping her out.
Plan is to let son drive on his own again.
I need to make a trip to the farm soon. My one cell camera had stopped working. My brother found the power cord was pulled mostly out, it then ran on batteries until they died. My brother left before I realized the camera was on again, but it needs to have a code entered for it to work. Part of the camera security. the guy that is mowing dads yard mowed in front the other cell camera, and used up most of the monthly pictures from it.
I also have new IP cameras to install there.

Good to see everyone busy.
Nice party popgadget.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,575  
Good Afternoon! 72˚F, thunderstorms ran over us earlier dumping a needed 2.1" rain
folks who want to do some good, and in some ways want to manage their money from their literal grave, can usually designate and restrict
how that inheritance is used.
BIL inherited some land from his dad, in the will it stipulated it could not be sold. I looked around the internet and the stipulation of not selling cannot be enforced. But that's the least of their problems as the executor mistakenly deeded the land to BIL's children instead of him.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,577  
72F partly cloudy radar showing on/off shower 7-9pm.

Gas gone up 12 cents in 4 days...Reg $3.49 gallon,OTR diesel $4.60 gallon. 🙄
Been good day for outside projects,enough so Mrs. added on my list. :oops:
Birds are keeping side field clean of deer winter coat for there nest,yet to hear the peepers.

Plans for the evening...little as possible. ;)

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,579  
Lol!
There's 45 of them just in my computer/office room. I still have room if I move some of the other non wood stuff out. Also have them spread out in every room of the house!
IMG_8175.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,580  
Good Evening Lou,
Most years once I get snow on the driveway there is no way I would allow a fuel truck to make a delivery
Lou, is the DW just too steep or don’t you trust the drivers ? I have put my truck up some pretty hellacious driveways! But I think I know my limitations !

My Vermont DW is about 800 ft long and I have seen my propane delivery guy sideways in the DW ! 😳
Chains can help, but sometimes even that’s not enough ! One mistake and it’s all over ! 😒

Have a good evening ! 🙏