Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,311  
Good Monday Afternoon

I'm on hold with tax people (2 hrs, back and forth), thought I'd check in. and now my phone battery quit so I got disconnected and had to call back leaving "my person" a message, that I didn't hang up :)

uggh - kinda funny, both phones are out of juice

anyways, have a good day
sunny here today, I had coffee outside with the dog earlier

/ Good morning!!!! #189,312  
Talked to my lawyer friend, who lives in WV, about the realtor stuff. He suggested I get a different realtor to submit the offer, or use an attorney to do it.
The title company and banks use a lawyer. That is where my lawyer got her expertise. Asking the title company which lawyer they use would be a good start. Use a lawyer If you have a buyer to write up the earnest money contract. Then take it to the title company and pay yourself 4%. If you need to find a buyer a realtor can get it out there on the market. My realtor only charged 2.5%. The % is negotiable.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,313  
two- bit, I like everything shrimp and especially torpedo shrimp. Deep fried with a bread crumb coating. As long as they aren't raw, I like them.

Drew, around the neck of the woods where I grew older (Toronto and points east) nothing went into the ground before May 24 (I think that is your Memorial Day?).

Oil tank is all installed with about 1/4" slope towards the drain hole. Just have the pump and hose to the reel to do along with setting up the gauge and whistle.
Gotta get my furnace cleaning guy out to confirm the tank is legal and NOT connected to the house. I guess both oil companies think I am a liar.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,314  
The title company and banks use a lawyer. That is where my lawyer got her expertise. Asking the title company which lawyer they use would be a good start. Use a lawyer If you have a buyer to write up the earnest money contract. Then take it to the title company and pay yourself 4%. If you need to find a buyer a realtor can get it out there on the market. My realtor only charged 2.5%. The % is negotiable.
This is on the purchase side of things. I've been communicating with the listing agent, who I believe is the wife of the seller. They have on the listing there is a 4% buyers premium. I have not seen that before for real estate. If I present an offer from another realtor or a lawyer, she will still be representing the seller, instead of both parties.

She also included in the offer, documents concerning a driveway permit, which the seller has already obtained and has installed the driveway. Not sure why they are even a part of the offer paperwork.

For the selling side, I've asked but haven't gotten what the commission will be.

it seems like here there are settlement lawyers, and they deal with title companies.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,315  
Got paperwork from agent putting together my offer for the WV land. First thing she included is a 4 month exclusive buyers agent agreement, that she gets 4% for any property I buy in that period. No, not signing that.
Wouldn't sign that either. I like Don's lawyer fee.

I have stopped eating raw oysters in favor of grilled or charbroiled oysters. I found some worms in a plate of raw oysters a few years ago and can't eat them since.
Raw oysters cause many of the REAL (meaning hospital stays or death) worst cases of food poisoning in USA. Not to mention I've seen the water that they live in, and I will not eat them raw. Fried is good, if fresh and rinsed.

riptides, thanks for being a good neighbor.

Prayers Bupps and mostly.

I'm getting bad about staying up too late, and cutting my sleep....tired now.

Hope LS125 is alright.

Ron, beautiful pic, nice ride to get some sun light. Maybe son can come over and take you for a ride, to get some "son" light.

Plenty to pray about.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,316  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.3C and it's presently 22.8C, high-cloud & somewhat calm. Wind expected this arvo and some overnight rain.

Looks like a run to the tip later on + the empty wine bottle box has suddenly become full! I swear that it was fairly empty the other day. :unsure: Maybe it's the box itself? I've had it for years... a good box is a wonderful thing; a great box, like this one, is a joy to be had.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,317  
Good evening all. 41ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Moderate wind, clear sky, and high temp was 69ºF. Got home 11PM last night, slept in this morning. Trip went well got a lot of good visiting in with family. Worked on trip cleanup this morning, mowed back yard, lunch, bike ride, nap dinner at stepdaughter's. Did not get good start on catching up :(
Thursday morning 3AM CDT post:
RS glad you missed out on the worst of the weather, sorry progress on mowing happening. Good luck with weed control. Hope you found use for straw. Need pics from draw knife test.
Ron bunch of rain in 30 minutes. Glad reprieve on filter changes Hope energy conservation went well. Nice pic
Bile hope energy conservation was successful.
Drew cool day. my grass not growing 1/2 inch per day. Hope you can reuse greenhouse for something else.
Phil glad you got a lot done yesterday, hope good recovery today with clean up.
Buppies hope cart paths went well. Hope you are sleeping and BS at least semi controlled. Prayers sent.
Drew there has to be some place for water to go as well.
Billy sorry wrens not to happy. Of course you wold have told them about the neighbors if they would have asked ;) Love asparagus from the garden.
Thomas glad you got caught up to snow line. We are all getting old. Hope day went well.
Buppies hope hot summer does not extend to Texas, was hot enough last year.
Mike glad you enjoyed the brush hogging. Sorry wife is dealing with estate issues too.
Don glad over 500 in pickle ball. You'd think TurboTax would want to fix error. Hope fence removal went well.
Frits glad barn work coming along, and wife let you make kitchen more usable. Good to hear all the progress. Nice pics
Scott(vt) hope you saved enough energy to get through tomorrow.
Ken glad got some weeding done, sorry it was such a work out. I don't travel international often, but rural a lot. T-Mobil was joke in rual Missouri and ATT not much better. Had to change to Verizon to get phone to work on lake. Nice pic
Drew thanks for volcano info.
Paul glad you are getting feel for AutoCad. Sorry about no weld on hitch. Sorry about mud hampering barn cleaning. Hope you work well with electrician. Airport authority meeting does not sound like good way to end day,
Dennis sorry about DNS issues sounds like someone is up to something. Hope day went well.
Mike sorry about gold digger. Will authentic?
More catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,318  
Mostly glad you enjoyed the trip rest well

/ Good morning!!!! #189,319  
Good morning !

This is how I found my car

IMG_7194.jpeg

Just had summer tires installed o_O

Anyway - that's only for today
And in Riga temperature is positive. Someplaces around is freezing, I wouldn't drive there with that setup I have

~~~~~~~

m7040, I have only the best experience with Bosch (high-series, I mean 9xx or home pro) appliances.

My wife, which is far from app enthusiast, is using that dishwasher app and is super happy with that. Nice to make remote start, so dishes and coffee cups are ready at 07:10, so you can have coffee from hot cup.
Just read what I wrote, sound very much "first-world", isn't ? 😁

on heavy side - wi-fi on (clothes) washing machine is lagging - disconnecting without reason. It is connecting via WPS, but my rooter doesn't support that. Typing in password is PIA, so after few attempts I dropped it as it is. Somehow doesnt need that machine to be connected. 😁
But dosing of washing agent is great feature. Very often kids are there just with their basketball uniform, nothing more. Machine add as much as needed only. Really neat

That's about it.
Take care

/ Good morning!!!! #189,320  
Coffee has been poured. 49° with rain this morning. Heading to 57° with continued rain and thunderstorms. Got grass mowed yesterday. Also removed tools and drawer lines on most used drawers in my tool chest. Then used hot glue to glue liners in place. Found some tools that had been missing for a while. Reorganized tools while putting them back in drawers.
Going to be lots of frogs in garden pond this year.
15fFYkQ.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.