Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,081  
Young Mr and Mrs red bird here everyday according to lore they are deceased relatives checking on us. Kind of comforting considering what is going on in our lives right now

/ Good morning!!!! #189,082  
Black magic I guess Drew

Better enjoy the cool mornings this summer going to be unbearable I’m afraid
3 years of South Florida showed me what tropical weather is like,
and pretty likely it is coming North more and more.
South Florida can have crazy lightning too.
Just not used to that further North.
all that heat just makes things fizz and pop

yes, right about now is the best time.
on the NC farm where I simply worked from dawn to dusk, six o'clock was my favorite time to head out.
But I'd be up at 4:30, getting my coffee, and listening to the coon hounds waking up in chorus in the surrounding farms.
by lunch time I'd be changing into a complete new set of clothes, soggy sweaty underwear too, you were just soaked.
did that twice a day in the heat.

I really don't want to do that any more.
maybe we need to move up near Thomas.
he's got trained bears there to entertain us. (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #189,083  
is that Indian lore Buppies? very cool

btw, I told you about that vision I had where my wife came to see me six years after she had died.
granted I was in hospital and on good meds. But I think that's what let the vision come through.
So I'm warming to the idea there is a spirit world, and that spirit involves nature too.

come here little birdy. I've got the good feed for relatives...

/ Good morning!!!! #189,084  
55 outside right now, heading to upper 70's.

Yesterday I hopped on the tractor even though the ground is soggy and made my way to a back pasture that promptly got bush hogged. That burned a few hours and got my mind off a lot of things for a bit. After cutting I had to get the blower out to get the tractor back to its original color. The pollen is that bad.

Unfortunate, more lawyer stuff awaited me. We will have some consultations scheduled next week. It is that bad with my Dad's estate.

Not much to do today. Think I will do some day job work and get the weed whacker around some trees in the pasture. Heck, the grass looks like it could be mowed too. That's about five days since the last cut.

Wife made it back last night, she is dealing with a lot with her parents too. At least it is all in the family for her and all are in agreement on what to do. It will just take a lot of time to clean up the property. I will probably have to go down there and figure out what to do with all the junk equipment and vehicles sitting around in various stages of functionality. That should be a lot of fun too.

Hope all have a great day, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,085  
Young Mr and Mrs red bird here everyday according to lore they are deceased relatives checking on us. Kind of comforting considering what is going on in our lives right now
I get plenty of those at my feeders. I have a bunch of relatives checking in.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,086  
the rain may be coming in for us but not like in Dubai
MY neighbor is vacationing in Dubai, I hope he is not flooded.

Good morning! 72˚F, cloudy , S wind heading to the upper 80s.

Played 5 games of Pickle ball with the neighbors yesterday in humid 80˚ weather. We won more than lost.

I was able to talk to Turbotax about their error and they just said to take it back to Costco for a refund. I was apparently talking to someone that really did not care about correcting the mistakes in the program.

Meeting up with the guys for fence removal at the county River Ranch Park is on the agenda for today.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,087  
Unfortunate, more lawyer stuff awaited me. We will have some consultations scheduled next week. It is that bad with my Dad's estate.
I had 4 meetings with the lawyer and 3 with the accountant going through my moms estate. It cost a lot but was very helpful. The estate-sale people were the best for liquidating the household/garage/barn items. Hopefully This year we can close everything out.
Just work on one item a day or a week and they will slowly be resolved. I was overwhelmed several times and just had to step back for a few days.
I was thinking I was moving too slowly but the lawyer was encouraging when she said that she has never seen anyone get as much done so quickly as I did.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,088  
good morning, 57 going to 73 today very nice weather

Been busy working on the barn and the organizing the house. The kitchen, wife has let me get it made more functional. Moving anything out that is not used on a daily or frequent basis. Amazing what accumulates. Still don't have all the parts for the dishwasher but getting close and the Wifi does not work so the warranty claim is in progress. But it works never the less great

The barn project continues with 400 square feet of useable space recovered for the metal fab shop. 3 ft thick stone walls

Grabbed a bunch of sticks and branches. Amazing how it compresses into the bucket. Dumped down in the meadow on one of the piles. from when I was paid to make piles by the CREP tree planting program.

Descaled the coffee maker which is required for the 5 year warranty

Getting a bunch of money back in taxes. Need to lower the deductions but stay ahead of penalties

IMG_3469.JPG
IMG_3470.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,089  
Good Morning,
Ct, 40 to start going to 48 with light rain ! Big temp change from a couple of days ago ! Hopefully leaving for Vermont by 3:30 or 4 , should get us there in the day light. Told Kathleen not much room left for anything other than the mulch in the back of the truck !😒

Looks like some energy conservation today, because tmrw will be all work !
The plan will be to transfer the mulch bags to the front loader on the Massey and bring it over to the rock wall on the front porch and place at intervals for Kathleen!

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #189,090  
Morning all, 49 going up to 53 and rain?
Got some weeding done, removed some grass patches from front area where it's not supposed to be, even with the hula rake it was quite a workout.

Grass is overgrown, but need it a bit dryer to cut, we will see what happens.

Kyle - I have T mobile and have been to probably 20 countries with them and never got more than a few dollars extra charges, and those were for international calls. Was in Switzerland and Italy and on the regular plan did a lot of uploads, text etc.. Bill was may $3 more that month. Even worked in China and Japan.
One of the reasons I use tmobile, I just bring the phone and don't need to do anything special to travel.
Now Verizon and ATT were the complete opposite and failed during every trip at some point.

Back to the day job, sigh.

Be well,
20240416_120028.jpg