Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,822  
Good afternoon.
60° and rained on and off throughout the day. More on the way.

Yesterday’s Costco run filled the back of the Prius and left my wallet $330 lighter.
Spent the rest of the day in the shop.

Spent pretty much the whole day in the shop again today. Got the plasma table just about finished, ran a program just to drive the torch all around and explore the full extents so I could check my cable management.
So far, so good. Added a desiccant dryer and another filter to the air supply to it.

IMG_4129.jpg

Still haven’t cut anything, but getting close. Ive connected the voltage divider and trigger controls from my plasma cutter, but I’ve got to verify the Z axis operations. It works manually, if i send a command to the stepper motor.
It’s supposed to touch the work, and then set itself to a selected cut distance. Then it will monitor the arc voltage and use that as a height reference to maintain the torch height across an uneven or warped sheet.

Playing music tonight, I put dinner for the boys in the crock pot.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,823  
Good Afternoon,
Pindar Vineyard, Southhold, LI, Ny.

Bill, curious how you toughen gums ?

Have a good afternoon !!
I toughened mine by eating pizza first and then the crust. BUT keep in mind that I was stoned most of the time when I did it.
If you eat pizza today and raise blisters on them, then go easy until the blisters are gone then attack them again. Without teeth your stomach acid will get stronger, because you don't have the teeth to masticate the food. If you cut up your food small enough, you can swallow it whole and the acid in your stomach will do the rest. It took me almost a year before I could gum my way through a steak, actually chewing it. lol
I can eat walnuts and have been for the past 40 years. I cannot eat peanuts mostly because my gums don't meet on the sides.
My Grandmother toughened hers by chewing Chiclets chewing gum for 6 months before she got her falsies.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,824  
Drew and txdon, it is A-holes like him that make a bad name for the rest of the truck drivers.

The 'new Canadian' truck driver that killed 16 kids up here in Saskatchewan was sentenced to 16 years in the bucket and he is out after 8. Now he is fighting extradition. The rules are that if you are charged and convicted of a criminal offense AND are a 'landed immigrant' you go back to wherever you came from. Them are the rules and you agreed to them when you got here, Mr. immigrant. Bye, bye.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,826  
Mostly, rock is 2” below top of slab so it would be in the slab and cause weak point if left, but if I can crack 3” off I’d leave it under the slab. Highly doubt I’ll ever pour concrete though.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,827  
Good evening all. 45ºF for the start, clear sky, and very light breeze. light wind increasing in afternoon, mostly clear sky, and high temp was 78ºF. made coffee to start day got bills pushed out into mailbox except for the two I hand deliver. Into town for 10 gal E0 gas lunch and groceries. Nap take from lodge which has been doing better on food prep. Good crowd reporting in for tomorrow's ride.
Ron Are you caught up on rain yet? glad grocery shopping good. Glad you got to party. Somebody get that bird a napkin :)
Buppies very active weather. Hope you have a tornado room or shelter. prayers sent.
Drew sorry about cool weather return. Hope breakfast was good and you straightened each out :) Glad you enjoyed the pic and the truck.
Thomas hope good day at parts store and putter went well.
Mike I though milk house was your retirement project. Glad Daughter made it to Glacier, Could the give staff public slips till staff area ready for occupancy?
Dennis you caught up on rain yet?
Don quite the warmup. Good to hear lantanas planted. Do you do guys vs gals like David? Hope PT went well and did not interfere with lawn work.
Ken glad lawn cut in spite of rain. Glad dashcam installed, pool supplies ordered, and Groceries got .
Scott(vt) thanks for ferry pic, hope wineries were good.
Plowhog hope you can get back into shape. Sorry about the aches and pains.
Drew hope the remote monitors work well for you.
Bill glad trip down south went smooth. Nice to hear you got some naps in. Glad arrangement made to deliver new tank, and hope car work gets done correctly. Glad you got your gums toughed up.
RNG sorry no joy with spot welder, you'd think there would be some documentation on welder tell what kind of input it needs. Sorry not info on DR mower, any pricing info on new? Then go 1/2 new as a starting point. Good luck with zebra charging system.
Engineer thanks, saw it in Kerrville.
Deserteagle nice pic, desert does look really green.
David nice guys won, congrats. Hope errands successful. Have you talked with dealer about bringing tractor out and mowing and they can see it stall?
Scott(vt) nice pics.
Ken thanks for story.
Scott(vt) that does not look like a winery. Thanks for picks
Drew thanks for story. Glad good lunch with brother. Hope cover works.
Drew where is Denham at? Could not find it on map or search. Did you mean Denton? I agree that truck has no business on road.
Scott(vt) quite the inventory of barrels.
RS your not going to dry out any time soon. Hope you found some inside work to keep you occupied.
Don thanks for info.
Paul your not going to dry out soon either. Is your wallet talking to you yet after the Costco run? Plasma cutter looking very good, glad testing going well. Have fun playing music.
Bill thanks for the details on gum work.
Bill I do hope he gets returned to sender :)
Dennis glad anniversary dinner was good. Very nice pic.
Dennis thanks for the follow up. I read it that rock was below all the slab.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Attachments

• IMG_6220.JPEG
    IMG_6220.JPEG
    2.2 MB · Views: 24