Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,721  
40F rainy contuning all day long upper 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Mrs. and I attendant 2 1/2 hour black bear seamier last evening, host brought to light some findings he found over the decades were interesting,Ben..the host..stop and chatted with almost an hour before leaving Ben ask when was I going to come and work for him,Mrs. throw wet blanket on that idea quickly :oops:
Plans for today..all outside work cancel because of weather :( 2 stops in town for this and that,maybe some puttering in the basement.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,723  
Good Morning!!!! 48F @ 5:15AM. Abundant sunshine. High 76F. SSE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.
Much the same forecast as yesterday when it "only" got to 73F, but that 73 felt like 80 in the sunshine. Not that I'm complaining, but I did manage to sweat through a T-shirt while mowing the back yard.

I needed some photos of the stuff I'm selling, and the newly mowed lawn was a nice backdrop. Most of it was in the shed, and used the opportunity to rearrange things to use less space when they went back in. I think there's room for the generator in there now. A good thing 'cause there sure as heck isn't room for it in the garage.

Can't say I need to run into town anymore, but I do need groceries and to run errands today. I should get the Toyota out for some exercise, and maybe wash'n'wax it, too.

Happy Hump Day, folks!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,724  
Here is a funny pic. A whitewater rafting outfit in Wyoming. I think most places are still closed for her. She already had to make new arrangements for tomorrow's stopover. Having fun though. New sights...a great country!

Attachments

• 36899.jpeg
    36899.jpeg
    447.3 KB · Views: 63
   / Good morning!!!! #188,725  
Good morning! 57˚F heading to 67˚ with cloudy skies and W wind.
Wonderful rain showers yesterday leaving us a total for the day of 1.7". No hail here but soft ball size hail in Marble Falls.

Had the last beginners sign Language class yesterday and we learned everything we had planned on learning in the 5 month once a week class. We will not be taking the advance class since we learned everything we need to communicate with each other out of this class.

PT for me today and pickle ball class for wife, she has all the free fun and I have to pay a $20 co-payment to feel the burn. I still haven't decided to proceed with shoulder surgery, I was hoping PT would be more definitive one way or the other but it is just making me more unsure on which way to proceed.

My wife's family reunion will be on a cruise ship in 2025. About 10 people including us have already made reservations. It just so happens the date falls on our 50th Anniversary so we will celebrate on the ship and in Cozumel. The reunion made the Anniversary easy, but we still need to figure out a special way to celebrate.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,726  
Morning all, 54 going to 75 and some sun.
Got the front bed areas sprayed, some weed whacking and other work done and used the m18 blower to move it around.
Was finally able to get into the back area, still pretty muddy, but got the bigger fallen ash cut up into manageable bits for when I can finally get the tractor back there to move it out.

Had a Turkey Tom strutting for 2 females in the back area yesterday morning,got some not so great pictures.

Still so much to clean up in the back area.

Lots of news to catch up on, but day job calls.

Be well,
20240409_081419.jpg

One of the log piles, thumb on backhoe certainly helps, but awkward.
I still remember when this area was a solid wall of brush.
20240409_170958.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,728  
Good Morning,
Ct , 44 to start going to 64, nice sunny day with clouds coming in later !

Working today so will post later !

Couple of pics yesterday of giving the grand a ride on my 42 year old Wheel Horse!

Have a Great day !

Attachments

• IMG_8940.jpeg
    IMG_8940.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8945.jpeg
    IMG_8945.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
   / Good morning!!!! #188,729  
Good Morning! Little chill in the air this morning with temps in low 50's and windy. May dry things out from the rains overnight. Trash can was blown over this morning so must have gotten up pretty good last night.

My wife's family reunion will be on a cruise ship in 2025. About 10 people including us have already made reservations. It just so happens the date falls on our 50th Anniversary so we will celebrate on the ship and in Cozumel. The reunion made the Anniversary easy, but we still need to figure out a special way to celebrate.
That is fantastic! Congratulations on the 50th! Nice coincidence with the reunion and trip! Hope that shoulder is better by that time!

Had a Turkey Tom strutting for 2 females in the back area yesterday morning,got some not so great pictures.
Turkeys are always good for pictures and entertaining!

Couple of pics yesterday of giving the grand a ride on my 42 year old Wheel Horse!
scott_, it just doesn't get better than that! Grand kids love the mower rides!

Mrs. and I attendant 2 1/2 hour black bear seamier last evening, host brought to light some findings he found over the decades were interesting,Ben..the host..stop and chatted with almost an hour before leaving Ben ask when was I going to come and work for him,Mrs. throw wet blanket on that idea quickly
Thomas, that job sounds like something right up your alley!

Everyone have a wonderful day! Remember, every day above ground is a good one!
Prayers for our Nation!