Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,611  
Drinking hot cup of coffee. 45° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 73° with partly cloudy skies. Got last of the rocks moved from garden pond Yesterday. Delivered to neighbor. I can now walk around edge of pond without tripping over rocks. Also made 2 brackets in shop for MMMower. They were not on original owners tactor. Off this morning to take pictures of Eagles nesting where a neighbor works.
A pair of Woodpeckers.
gdYwALN.jpg

Kyle, rocks were 6 to 12 inches in size.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,612  
May the eclipse watchers have good travelling weather to and from. Saw this somewhere yesterday: "It's an eclipse not an apocalypse. Relax".

Nothing wrong with preparing but some cities are over reacting. ...
Experiencing a total eclipse is pretty cool...I mainly remember the odd type of darkness, and the way the birds reacted...but it does seem like this eclipse is getting crazy...just heard on the news that some of the county school systems in my area are releasing students early, and 3 counties are closing for the whole day...and we are only getting 83% eclipse, probably with clouds. It is not going dark here. My county schools are observing regular hours.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,613  
Two bit I believe chicken little applies here

Very nice today high presently 59 very sunny birds chowing down grass needs mowed again. Took a nap or just passed out not sure which. Yellow and red finches tit mouse, chick a dee are here today with squirrel on ground. Blue birds are close by Mr and Mrs Red bird about butterfly making a showing. Nature at her best and really enjoy that
I bet your place is beautiful this time of year.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,614  
35 going to 71.

As Buppies once said, "Carolina Blue" sky yesterday, all day. Next, I hope to get him to say, Go Heels! 😁

Ron, I'm still amazed the pileateds come to your feeder. Never seen one go to ours. Here, the red bellies are the boss birds...I wonder how it reacted with the pileated on your feeder?

BEF, hope your son is healing and pain receding. Prayers said.

Nice drill, Scotty. I mentioned last year, that on the trails in the federally designated Wilderness areas, that is the drill type they have to use to work on shelters, etc...no power tools are allowed.

Had a busy afternoon...first mowing of the year, first bush hogging of the year, for 3 hours, then string trimming around all of the yuccas in the "grove" until the battery died.

Then late afternoon, we had our first hummingbird of the year come to our feeders (2 days later than last year).

/ Good morning!!!! #188,615  
good morning all
cold out 33, going up to 60 today in nice weather with some clouds.

busy morning planned, visits with landlady and another friend today, both getting trays of flowers, and
in between, visit to dentist. Rear molar not responding to penicillin very well, mouth is sore and just aches.
going to be a long day, likely a root canal tomorrow. I don't know why I keep needing so many root canals.

tonight should be last of cold nights, staying in 40's from now on
which means I hope to plant veggies tomorrow, or the next day.
what I planted sadly isn't likely to make it, cukes got too cold for them even with covers.
I always experiment with some early ones, and frankly they usually don't make it.
ground temp is 55 in raised beds, so should be ok.

throbbing aching hurt in tooth pulses with every heartbeat. Lovely.
i took a pill...

Have fun with the eagles Ron.
Have a good trip Bill.
Dennis, hope son continues to heal in every way

/ Good morning!!!! #188,617  
34 outside right now, heading to lower 70. Could use the warmth.

Lots of tile work yesterday, setting 1x1 down along the wall edges. Two more wall edges to go. Each piece is custom cut due to the wavy concrete walls. Time consuming and lots of walking back and forth. Tile cutter, wet saw is outside since the water goes everywhere. Especially with the wind. LOL.

Finished up on the grass cutting. Even got the weed whacker along the house, part of the fence lines and pet cemetery.

Day job call, and I need to get a dump run in before Armageddon hits. Got to go with a clean slate. LOL.

Hope all have a great day. Those curious. Protect your eyes. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,618  
44 this morning light shower possible high of 70 today off and on rain moves in rest of the week heavier on Thursday

Prayers for all our Country