Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,571  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 14.1C and it's presently 15.8C, overcast & calm. There was a much needed 24.6mm in the gauge @ 0700... which would've been 0800 but 'we fell back' an hour over night.

Tanks are full. Yay!

As per usual, I'm off to Church in about a half hour and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,572  
Good evening! 75˚F Cloudy with occasional mist. New water filter came in for the potato irrigation system, installed no leaks. IRS refund check came in, too much, now I'm worried, TurboTax reviewed it twice and had no errors, so I guess I'll wait for "The Letter" and hope I and TurboTax made a mistake and not the IRS.
Forecast for Monday's eclipse hour: 45% chance of thunder showers. Houston Relatives still heading this way hoping for just a small break in the clouds.
I did not buy anything at this morning's mega neighborhood garage sale. (147 garage sales in one) Still thinking of all the Stuff my parents accumulated over 70 years and we had to get rid of it all last year.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,573  
A good way of putting it. Of the ones I am acquainted with well enough to know where they live they all live in the county they work in. Maybe they carry a shovel with them.

That sure sounds good. I bought some ice cream at Costco awhile back and it doesn't compare to BlueBell.
Our assessors are township, village or city.
Many townships have gone to a sole appointed assessor as have many villages.
Our township has kept it as an elected board of three, so they have to be Town residents.
Once they go to the appointed ones they get away from being local.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,574  
Good evening all. 61ºFfor the start, overcast sky, windy. wind 22-30 mph, partly cloudy to overcast, and high temp was 74ºF. Bike ride to start day(59 miles), nap, dinner at stepdaughter's house.
Friday 9:33AM CDT posts:
Ken hope house is alright. I remember earthquake from New Madrid fault back in mid '60s.
Scotty looks like you are going to warm up pleasantly.
Dennis where in TX did he go?
Dennis interesting you son has moved so often. Good to take break from scanning, sorry about elbow, something wrong or age related?
David sorry to hear no mow. Hope shop has plan to recreate trouble. Sorry to hear gals won again :(
RS you have a lot of seeds popping up. Hope the locusts do not draw much blood! Have fun with opportunity rich environment weather follows the forecast.
Drew glad earthquake non event for you. Hope you got the push mowing done.
Mike hope you can get rid of day job soon.
Bill hope the motr oil treatment helps the longevity if the 4X4's. Hope start up meeting no big surprises.
Two_bit Hope you get the siding done. Hope the Grandma house works out. What is a CAD? Sorry treasurer that needs to be fired. The commercial projected sound like fun
Don good you are practicing.
Drew I remember going to see my mom and the chest freeze was rocking. Interesting walking while ground was shaking. Have fun with planters
Buppies when I was still in St Charles, neighbor pond had island and always had goose nest there. Gosling rarely made it to adults.
Randy(wag) glad you got rain. Glad Penelope happy :)
Saturday 3:49 AM CDT posts:
Ron glad you were able to pick up MMM without further problems one you got trailer hooked and away form the house. Nice snow and crane pic.
Drew glad you were able to pick brother up with no problems. Hpe molar doesn't kick up much till Dr can get to it. Have fun filling planters up
Thomas hops parts store time passed quickly and you found something interesting to do in afternoon.
Drew nice map. Where did you find it?
Billy glad you got hike in inspite of snow and wind.
Bill hope you got the mounting hole pattern worked out or template in instructions. No breath holding here.
Buppies sorry you will be on cool side for a while. prayers sent.
Mike hope you found out where loose horse got out and was able to fix it. Hope you got hardware shopping done. Glad Daughter fond place to get jack fixed.
Two_bit It was fun. thanks for more detail on Grandma house.
Dennis sorry about sore throat and no part till Thursday. Not sure when fan switch coming to fix cooktop. Always a challenge to id people,place and time on old pic that are unmarked. Neat story.
Scotty hope tractor showed.
Two_bit the real question is who will set the other straight :)
Ken you will get your truck back, just not for a while :). Party was fun for me. Nice pics.
Should get caught up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,575  
Bike ride to start day(59 miles), nap, dinner at stepdaughter's house.

Ken hope house is alright. I remember earthquake from New Madrid fault back in mid '60s.
mostly_ a 59 mile bike ride sounds like a great way to start almost any day! There have been some small quakes around the state alright. Hope none near you.

You asked what a CAD was. Central Appraisal District, they set the market and the appraised value of real property in the county for use by taxing purposes.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,577  
Coffee is done brewing. 25° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 57° with cloudy skies. Got all the parts for MM mower sorted out. Helped neighbor get his garden lights working. Cut wires and bad wire connectors. Repaired and put better connectors on the wires. Got about 1/2 of the rocks removed from around garden pond. Took rocks down the road to another neighbors place for their garden edging. Should get rest of the rock removed and delivered today.
Yesterdays sunrise.
BewLfaH.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,578  
Good morning, the low is 34 and going to a high of 54°F. Wind NNE 9 mph. Sunny!

An executive decision has been made...The BH goes on today.
That is my project for today, after I dress up a corner in the driveway that settled over spring.

A mini-project will be to pack my bag in preparation for the trip down south to Newmarket.

That is 'it' for today.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #188,579  
36 going to 62...less wind.

Ron, beautiful.

Kyle, chicken verde sounds perfect...homemade cake, too! Glad son is back to full health and improving his times...great future in high school athletics.

I don't know anything about dash cams, or whether they are useful in court here.

Don, good decision to resist the neighborhood sale, unless you needed to replace something. We are still going through my wife's mom's things now that she is living in a smaller memory care apartment. It takes a lot of time, and we have a spare room that's pretty cluttered looking right now.

Took a R&R day yesterday...caught up on some y-tubes of an AT through-hiker I am following (left Georgia in January, and already in Duncannon, PA)...plus caught a baseball game on tv.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,580  
good morning all
should be a nice day, starting off around 38 going up to high 50's today.
quiet morning, then off to have brunch with friends in Lederach (other side of Harleysville) and take
them their flat of flowers.

pretty sure my first batch of veggies got frozen. They are covered but pretty unhappy looking.
Wraps come off Tuesday, time to plant again, but ground needs to warm up a little.
when I get back this afternoon, hope to build the other planter. I have a young friend who just got his first home, no
flower gardens, only has rooms for pots on a small porch. So...I think I will build the second planter for him, and surprise him
with it, including flowers of course. This is my friend who is installing a large salt water acquarium in his new(to him) home and who
has promised me a nice big fish will be named Drew in my honor.

what more could a guy ask for... :giggle:

RS, you are starting earlier this year, do you have a freezer for the veggies to put them away?
that's a lot of tomato plants
and they all tend to come in at same time...