Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,521  
Good evening all. 55ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, moderate gusts, partly cloudy. and high temp was 81ºF. Made coffee to start, putter and pushed 1 bill out. Got front yard mowed, and did get bike ride in, and nap in as well. Got invited to watch women final 4 game with Iowa Vs UConn, Close second half, Iowa won by 2 points. They severed sausage, Chicken thighs, steaks, corn on the cob in the husks and salad and scotcheroos for desert :). Party did mess with my posing schedule.
Thursday 9 AM CDT posts:
Dennis good luck with dash cam and insurance.
Scotty hope the tractor shopping was fun. No idea on adding remotes.
Dennis hope you can let it go. Glad you are getting some back.
David I assume thriving means getting crazy tall :( Sorry about traffic. Hope guys do well at H&F.
Buppies hope you are getting some sleep. prayers sent
Dennis glad it was flower petals and not snow. hope rain did not mess with your plans
RS glad feeders full again. Nice base for the cord reel. Hope cage slows squeak down. Hope you got the Irish spring down and all is ok with your wife.
Lou it was the same with with our seat warmers as well. Couldn't believe how warm she kept hers and how fast it got too hot for me :)
Don good you picked up on scaffolding not in trailer. That is a bunch of lithium batteries. thanks for tv show recommendation
Helo neat pics, my favorite is the boat ambulance. Those are tall skinny tires on tractor.
Scotty are those industrial tires in JD?
Dennis sorry about yo-yo temps and road closures. Good to hear you got to talk with your dad.
Dennis sorry about switch on pellet stove.
Randy(wag) sorry about brakes glad you can stop :) Hope you get rain soon. That's where those extra bottle come from ;)
Today 1:45 AM CDT
Helo hope wee in Italy was good. Birds look somewhat like Ron's cranes
Ron glad shopping good and Shop clean again. Nice to have spare mower. Another happy customer for the seed cake.
Bill hope you got your wood soaking.
Drew sorry train station not more modern and comfy. Hope the flower brightens the friend's wife day. Toothache plant just the ticket for you :)
Thomas hope snow control went well.
Mike glad its not raining. Hope tile work went well.
Buppies hope you got some sleep and got a good warm up.
Mike that has been along project.
Oosik good to hear from you.
Plowhog sounds like a warm up.
Scott(vt) hope you got a good hike. Hope no problem at Vermont house with no power.
Ken hope you get some sleep. New license, son my not stop driving for a while :)
RNG sorry about the tax bill, never fun. Hope the unpacking went well.
Frits hope dishwasher install goes well and wife gets the functionality she needs.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,522  
Coffee is brewing. 38° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 53° with some sun peeking out from behind clouds. Yesterdays trip started out with wiring problems with trailer lights. Connector pin broke off. Got that fixed. Then snow started to come down. Turned everything white. Decided to make trip anyway. Drove about 1 mile from my place and no sign of snow and road were dry. Rest of trip went good. Glad did not pickup MMM on Thursday. Seller got tractor stuck up to the axles moving mower out his storage area. Weather kept me from doing any things else out except put trailer in barn. Going to get started on garden pond today. Have about 100 rock to move away from pond.
Hoping yesterdays snow will be the last until next winter.
VgXp9nD.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,523  
good morning all
38 going up to low 50's today, should be a nice day

after picking up brother and his wife at train station this morning, then will start delivering flats of flowers
am really looking forward to next week when temps rise.

woke up with sore molar feeling fine.
took a sip of hot coffee and oh my, there you are...
have dentist appt on Monday, hope it calms down

hope to wash my car today and then maybe will start building that second wood planter.
this one I will liberally glue before screwing together
now I have to figure out what to put in them.
might be nice to do one in bush beans so the beans are right at picking level, likely tomatoes in the other.
this area is right next to back wall of house which reflects the light/heat so in the afternoon it's the warmest spot on the property.
need some plants that like heat

hope you all have a good day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,525  
30F cloudy sky low 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...4 hours at part store afternoon :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,527  
my brother in VA will see about a 90 percent blockage in the eclipse, Buppies guessing you will be a point or two higher, further West you go darker it will get.
what a great couple of weeks for a science teacher. Earthquakes and eclipses.
I wonder how many gazillion sets of eclipse sun glasses Amazon has sold this past week

eclipse.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,528  
31 going to 58.

BEF, hope your son continues to improve.

Two-bit, sounds like a great opportunity to get the home back in the family, but sound like it will need a managing partner.

Buppies, cool that you have geese nesting on your pond.

Was still too wet to mow, so went to the mountains to tackle more of the Shenandoah 500 trails I've been working on. I picked a good day...36, wind gusts to 40mph, and snowed all afternoon...was fun to get a taste of winter one last time. Snow didn't stick, so didn't look like Thomas or Lou's place.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,529  
Good morning, the low is 31 and going to a high of 45°F. Wind NNW 11 mph. 30% chance of rain showers or flurries.

I may go outside today and get the installation instructions out of the box the hose reel came in.
It isn't that I don't know how to install it, but rather I don't know how wide the spacing is on the mounting holes are on the back plate.

I may get into something else today, but don't hold your breath.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #188,530  
RS, you better get some glasses
no corneal damage on Monday
perhaps you could get a live cam,
put it on you tube, and make millions
selling the eclipse "live"
reporting in live from his strawberry patch,
we will have a live report from our Ohio TBN reporter!

only RS will know how to read this map, sorry.
not a feature rich map...