Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,391  
Good Morning,
Ct, 33 to start going to 42 ! Raining now and looks like that will be the theme until tomorrow! I opted to not go into work today, hoping that tomorrow will be better !

Looks like heavy wet snow coming to my Vt property again !

Dennis, so sorry to hear of your son’s unfortunate accident on way home from work ! Prayers to him and your family for quick recovery! I agree with Bill, get back behind the wheel as soon as he is able !

No concrete plans for today, still contemplating what I will make for breakfast! 😉

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #188,392  
Good morning! 46˚, full sun warming quickly to 78˚ W wind. Too bad the eclipse is not today we could see it without clouds.

BEF I hope your son is not hurting too bad the day after but I suspect today will be worse than yesterday.

The visibility possibilities for the eclipse are iffy with a 40% chance of thunderstorms.

Buppies, sounds like you and Jay Leno are facing the same challenges.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,393  
I now understand the Apple password messages.

Suppose your TBN password is tractor123. If tractor123 is found in any data leak, anywhere, on any system, Apple says your password is compromised. They don't know someone found *your* password, they just know somewhere else someone used the same password for something, somewhere, and it got exposed.
That’s my understanding. But with a brute force dictionary attack they could eventually find your combination. That’s why most accounts lock after 3 attempts.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,394  
Wife wants to change the grout lines to a charcoal color. Guess I'll be staining soon. Sigh. 1X1 inch tiles, LOL.
I'd say let her change them.
/edit - if you trust she has the capability to do it without pain.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,395  
I now understand the Apple password messages.

Suppose your TBN password is tractor123. If tractor123 is found in any data leak, anywhere, on any system, Apple says your password is compromised. They don't know someone found *your* password, they just know somewhere else someone used the same password for something, somewhere, and it got exposed.
Good to know, Don. Thanks.

In the past I've been pretty bad about using the same passwords at many different websites. But I was also pretty good about using long unique passwords anywhere that involved money or sensitive data. But when that common password got compromised, and someone used it to login to some of those non-sensitive sites, it still caused me a lot of problems. So this was an "opportunity" to go through the password list again and weed out those sites using less than secure passwords. I should also upgrade my password management software as well, as there are new ways to do two factor authentication that it isn't handling well. I sure seem to spend a lot of time and money on things that wouldn't be necessary if everyone was honest...

/ Good morning!!!! #188,396  
Called my insurance company and reported it.
Even they automatically assumed my son ran into the trailer. I said we don’t know that, the trailer might have fishtailed into him. An old trailer with worn tires hauling scaffolding. If not properly loaded who knows. I told them the roads were wet with standing water in places.
Son’s citation is for failure to reduce speed for road conditions.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,397  
good morning, raining hard again 46 going to 54

The pond has overflowed very heavy down the driveway and eroding the dirt around it. Thankfully the neighbor had a contractor out yesterday that used a large Stihl circular saw to cut openings in the Riser pipe in the pond. It worked and the overflow has stopped on the driveway. The liability exposure must have dawned on him

BEF and Riptide, glad it did not go any worse. Have been there many times with kids. The not calling back after a situation involving danger is hard. Went many days one time with D missing in the middle of a terrorist attack

/ Good morning!!!! #188,398  
   / Good morning!!!! #188,399  
.90 in of rain so far 54 degrees no storms just rain and will till after lunch then 4pm-have winds plus

Don you are correct

Got same message on iPad/phone no banking on these or really personal stuff so standing pat.

Thomas the ole polar vortex got you be safe

BEF continued prayers for family

Was up at 3:00 back down at 5:00 just got up

Wife just now does not know who I am

Prayers for all our Country