Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,371  
My youngest son involved in bad accident on way home from work. He’s generally ok, still in ER with him. Several stitches and totaled car. Just 2 miles from the house.

Prayers for your son, Dennis

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,373  
Poured first cup of coffee. 37° with light rain this morning. Heading to 44° with off and rain. Got .33" rain yesterday. Got new top on bench yesterday. Put first coat of sealer on. Took Sassy for her daily walk to back of property. We both came back a little damp. Will put second coat on sealer on bench top today. Then find something else to work on.
PMa9WrN.jpg

Buckeye, prayers your son is going to be OK.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,374  
good morning all
rain, rain, rain
2.22 inches so far and I bet Lake Drew is about ready for a small bass boat...
no plans for today, will try to get something accomplished inside

Buppies, Mostly and all others recovering, hope your morning is much better.

lot of power still out in Ohio, hope RS is doing ok

weather system lasting for three or four days coming up the coast.
it is so wet here
sure hope this is not snow in New England

/ Good morning!!!! #188,377  
Good Morning.
42° and staying there all day with more rain. So far we’ve gotten 2-1/4” on ground that was already wet. Manure pile will be a manure mountain before the ground is dry enough to move it.

Yesterday was an inside day, letting the computer melt my brain while learning to use autodesk Fusion360. The basic concepts are similar to what I’m familiar with, but the CAM setups and post processing are all new to me. But I’ve got to shift gears back into aviation mode, I’m heading to Wichita today for 5 days of recurrent training.

Today will be tying up loose ends and getting packed to head out after lunch. Looks like plasma cutter will arrive tomorrow, I’ll have to have a plan in place to receive it.

Dennis, it sounds like your son was lucky (sort of), hope that he heals quickly.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,378  
48 outside this AM, heading to mod 50's rain. More rain, rain....and you get the picture,

Yesterday was kind of stressful. To say the least. The daughter heading to Montana promptly ran into the severe storms in Kentucky. Luckly she pulled under an over pass as what she described as a tornado went by. What you don't want to see on a text message is "OMG" followed by an hour of no communications. With all the tech we could pin point her phone location and sure enough overlay NWS data right over her. Yikes. Not good. She is OK, definitely "shaken", had to make a detour as the interstate was closed in front of her. For a few miles, downed electric and what not. Hope all in the area are safe.

I kind of lectured her on last messages......it stressed her Mom out pretty bad.

Day job is calling, need to get into the Milk House and finish up the tile setting. Only about 30 more pieces to lay, then I can clean it up and seal it. Wife wants to change the grout lines to a charcoal color. Guess I'll be staining soon. Sigh. 1X1 inch tiles, LOL.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,379  
I was periodically watching where my son was yesterday. Had just seen where he was a little earlier, and was waiting for him to pull in any minute.
It’s going to be rough for him. I called his boss from the ER. Son is afraid he will lose his job. He’s afraid to drive.
We both slept in lazyboy, he said he didn’t get any sleep.
He doesn’t remember what happened, doesn’t remember calling me. His phone was in the holder on the dash, he was not using it.
Other guy claims my son drifted into his lane. I keep looking at pics I took, wondering if other guy ran off road and overcorrected, swinging his trailer across into son’s lane. My son was very careful driver, always did speed limit.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,380  
My youngest son involved in bad accident on way home from work. He’s generally ok, still in ER with him. Several stitches and totaled car. Just 2 miles from the house.
Darn glad your son okay...whew.