Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,281  
Another longer night she left early this morning in downtown Boones Mill just sitting. Another doctors appointment to cancel am at end of rope.

Prayers for all our Country
Continuning Prayer for you and wife.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,282  
Good Morning and Happy April Fool's Day on a MONDAY this year!

The weather is no joke. Cloudy and 72f and may get to high 80's today. No rain predicted but looks like that may change. Running to Lowe's this morning and stopping by Whataburger for a couple breakfast sausage biscuits.

Hope everyone has a good productive day! Prayers for everyone here and our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,284  
i never seen a locust like that
Me either, that's why I initially ID'd them as hawthorne. Honey locusts, I thought I knew well - and cut/burn excellent. Maybe female vs male? These might be black locust. either way - dang!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,285  
Me either, that's why I initially ID'd them as hawthorne. Honey locusts, I thought I knew well - and cut/burn excellent. Maybe female vs male? These might be black locust. either way - dang!
It’s not Not black locust, not honey locust like I’ve seen

/ Good morning!!!! #188,286  
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,287  
Good Morning and Happy April Fool's Day on a MONDAY this year!
The president of the Pickleball Club sent out a bunch of controversial rule changes and at the bottom said remember what day it is. It was not funny to my wife who is taking classes and did not see the disclaimer until I pointed it out. They will probably get a lot of e-mails from disgruntled members, That will show them.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,288  
The president of the Pickleball Club sent out a bunch of controversial rule changes and at the bottom said remember what day it is. It was not funny to my wife who is taking classes and did not see the disclaimer until I pointed it out. They will probably get a lot of e-mails from disgruntled members, That will show them.
It'll sure show them which one's didn't read it all and can't take a joke.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,290  
Good Morning!!!! 60F @ 9:30AM. Plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

There wasn't any rain in yesterday's forecast, but almost as soon as I dropped the rear gate on the trailer to start loading it, here it came. Just a sprinkle, though. Big floor jack and smallish pallet jack, the GMA, GTA welders and plasma cutter cart, the log splitter, a big box of wood scraps, a smaller box of metal drops, an electric jack hammer, and probably some other stuff I forgot. Before that I got enough pallet shelving loaded in the van to make a 4'x8'x16' rack. I weighed the pieces and ended up with half a ton. Plenty of room on the stack for boxes, many of which I filled after the trailer was loaded. Still room in the trailer for some boxes, too.

Headed into town this morning to run errands, then hope to finish up the baseboards in the master bedroom. And that should also finish up the day.

Happy April Fools...