Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,841  
I got all the trees that fell down over winter shoved into the bush. Now tomorrow is cut 14" deep into the trunks and add Epsom salts that'll help them rot. After the salts are added someone (me) will need to take a p. All over the stumps.

The banker lady asked me if I needed an envelope for the 6 grand I withdrew. Told her no thanks, I have a pocket. I then asked her that if she saw me on the street would she think I had over 6 grand in my pocket. She said no. I didn't go into the bank wearing my Brookes Brothers' suit. Black jeans and a black T-shirt with sneakers and a French block heater. I never look like I have money.

When I was a lot younger, my Grandpa used to get me to walk up to the bank with the receipts from the drug store in a paper bag. He said that no one would suspect a 15 year old to be carrying 10-15 grand in a paper bag.

bef, I abbreviate names all the time too.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,842  
Good evening all. 54ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, overcast with patches of rain, and high temp was 68ºF. Made coffee to start day, puttered, then worked on incoming mail, then started in on taxes. Got a short nap, check outside for wetness and it was raining. Tried to talk myself into indoor ride but no joy.
Ron hope not much snow.Glad grocery shopping good, and chipping away at the pile of limbs. Interesting sand crane there in the pic ;)
Drew hope you don't wash away. I agree turkeys and vultures not the best looking bird. Hope switch replacement goes well.
Thomas sorry to hear about snow total. Hope you are ready for it.
Billy sorry about the woodstove running all week. Do you use wood with termites? Glad you got saw out with only a bent bar. Glad lesson only $47.
Mike glad you got the dump/gas run done yesterday. Seems like something wrong to dress for winter when mowing :) Good to hear most fires out, few mile from house scary close.
Buppies glad you are getting rain. about 1 inch forecast for us yesterday, .1 inch fell :(. Hope deer not munch too many flowers. prayers sent
Drew hope your chargers and batteries are off the floor now. Hope birds got some of the seed.
Scott(vt) sorry to hear about your cat. Hope flooding not too bad
Don good to hear Ranger will have temp control on both sides of the truck.Hope windows went smoothly.
Bill hope buying new tank went smoothly. Hope tree cut up went well also.
Lou hope your snowstorm last of winter. Enjoy your seat time.
Masseyrider sorry about winter's return. Hope you had a good nap.
Paul sorry about more rain in the forecast. Glad ruts are less bad, hope you can deal with manure bin soon. Sorry about the cost of tube and tire. Sorry no music.
Ken good to hear sled done, hope rail go well. Have fun at day job.
Drew your post got posted :)
Don didn't that thread get locked?
RNG sorry about rough start to trip. Glad you checked the straps, since they came loose. Glad you made it safely. Hope unload goes well.
Drew enjoy your outside time.
Ken thanks for story.
David Happy Birthday to Sophie! Hope memorial goes well, while it is good to swap stories, I suspect all there will be feeling some loss as well.
RS glad you are getting some warming. Sorry about the ash tree. Hope you can deal with the tree. Good to hear progress in the garage. Hope wife not overwhelmed with the seal replacement details. Hope your taxes have no surprises.
Drew nice score on the salmon.
Paul nice saw.
Buppies there does not seem to be very many PC on this thread.
Mike sorry your season starting so early.
Don nice windows.
Thomas surprised kittens will give you up.
Randy(wag) good to hear paddock cleaned up and neighbors dealing well with loss of son. Good to hear call lesson went well. Hope town run went well and all errands accomplished.
Dennis sorry to hear about your dad's decline.
Bill thanks for the stories. glad trees are taken care of.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,843  
Coffee is brewing. 24° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 36° with partly cloudy skies. Got about 6" of snow yesterday. Cleaned up walkway to garage. Decided to not do driveway. But neighbor wanted some seat time. So my drive and rest of the neighborhood got their drives cleared. Got a new robot vacuum. Took a while to get it programed and put in place. Lots of action at bird feeders.
Ducks swimming in pond gave me good thoughts that real spring will be here soon.
3ifFBuB.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,844  
good morning all
just the opposite of turkeys, look how pretty those ducks are!

heavy rain this morning, two to three inches predicted
41 going to 49 with rain ending later today
I'm headed over to a friend's later this morning to fix those light switches I mentioned.

glad that's not snow here, I've had enough this winter

Ron, you really are good with your neighbors. I hope they appreciate you

lot of rain coming North and yup New Hampshire, you've got snow!

March 23.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,845  
23F steady snow falling might reach 30F.
Weather stations still forecasting 14-18 inches of snow,maybe mix with some rain towards the end. 🙄

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...4 hours at part store,afternoon first round cleaning snow.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,846  

after the Russians blew up the Antonov 225, only matter of time before someone built another.
Consortium of wind turbine manufacturers want a huge new plane to deliver their new larger windmill blades, 350 feet long.
folks in Colorado working on this.

this plane won't win any beauty prizes, but I'm sure there's a market for hiring out for other oversize loads
going to take some deep pockets to build it
I thought the promo pic was interesting, they've cropped it so you don't know if there's another pair of engines on it

/ Good morning!!!! #187,847  
46 and raining steady. Getting ready to walk down and check the gauge. Going to 58, then "blustery" as the NWS says.

Happy Birthday Sophie! Many more!

Rip, that lawn looks real nice...almost took my mower for a ride yesterday, but found other things to do first...grass will really need it after this rain.

Mostly, termites were only in the first 18 inches up the tree on about half the trunk, hollow inside...I left that section for the foxes and birds to dig into to eat them.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,848  
Good morning, the low is 15 going to a high of 28°F. Wind ESE 8 mph. A few flurries.

Ron, do you like to eat duck eggs? They ARE good! Bigger than a chicken egg, so where you would normally have 3 small chicken eggs you would only have 1 duck egg.

Drew, that new heavy looks like a pregnant whale.

wngsprd, the wood peckers will thank you.

Today I get to murder the crowns of the felled trees.

Have a safe day all