Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,811  
The security person I did the 50 flagged words list in email, was famous for shooting his Mac when it crashed.
The good old days of wall street, when shooting your Desktop wasn't considered a problem :cool:
Luckily him and I were friends and he had a sense of humor.

Surprised no censorship of oil types, weights and brands after some of the fights on here :) See I can type 5w30 without **** appearing

/ Good morning!!!! #187,812  
The security person I did the 50 flagged words list in email, was famous for shooting his Mac when it crashed.
The good old days of wall street, when shooting your Desktop wasn't considered a problem :cool:
Luckily him and I were friends and he had a sense of humor.

Surprised no censorship of oil types, weights and brands after some of the fights on here :) See I can type 5w30 without **** appearing
I still say synthetic is the best.

LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,815  
64°F and 1.35 inches rain.
Happy Birthday to my dear sweet wife and partner, Sophie.

A very different day ahead.

My 24 sheet shredder was delivered late yesterday. Will be putting it through its paces shredding cardboard. Will use as soil amendment.

Afternoon will be spent at Memorial for our Friend Joyce who passed just after Thanksgiving. About 150 expected between 1-6. Potluck. While it will be a joyous celebration, it will be emotional at some point. Then we are on tear down duty.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,816  
64°F and 1.35 inches rain.
Happy Birthday to my dear sweet wife and partner, Sophie.

A very different day ahead.

My 24 sheet shredder was delivered late yesterday. Will be putting it through its paces shredding cardboard. Will use as soil amendment.

Afternoon will be spent at Memorial for our Friend Joyce who passed just after Thanksgiving. About 150 expected between 1-6. Potluck. While it will be a joyous celebration, it will be emotional at some point. Then we are on tear down duty.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Happy birthday Sophie!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,817  
Happy 21st Birthday, Sophie!
~~~~~~~~~~
RE: the southern border being invaded. Border patrol has guns, why don't they use them. You guys pay them through your taxes to protect your borders don't you? You are being invaded.

As for freedom of speech, sticks and stones will break my bones BUT names will never hurt me.
That is what I was brought up believing and I still believe it. People are getting way too thin skinned.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,818  
44.8F and mostly cloudy @ 14:00, heading up to around 46F for the high. Low this morning was 22.8F ... :oops:

Some warming improvement in the Ten Day - now calling for a high of 63F this coming Monday.

Heard a big crack/snap on the west side of the house the other day when the winds were blowing pretty hard followed shortly thereafter by a loud crash. Went and looked out the kitchen window and the area out by the feeders was littered with ash sticks and branches.

Went over and looked out the kitchen door and saw that the large, dead ash had snapped off at around 4' above the ground. Probably at least 14" DBH and around 30' tall.

Noticed it was dead last year, probably should have cut it down then but there was some question as to who's property it was actually on.

Now it's hung up in the southernmost maple in the west planting bed ... 🤬

There are probably 4 dead ones total out there in that same general area, with at least another 2 similarly broke off and hung up in a different tree. Tried to pull one down last year with the tractor and no joy.

Makes it a real hazard to be anywhere over in that area ... :(

Got hopper and one suet feeder refilled the other day, tube feeders were empty as well, need to refill those today.

More work done out in the garage.

Relocated the new outlet box on the west (back) wall to come off the side of the switch box for the furnace so that it isn't so close to the top of the workbench.

That allowed me to move the mechanics hand toolbox over to the workbench up against the wall and it fit perfectly there. Frees up some space on the low workbench on the north wall.

Then relocated the combination wrenches hanging on the pegboard on that back wall over by the toolbox.

That frees up more space on the pegboard for woodworking tools.

Got some of the back bench top cleared off.

More dirt swept up off the floor and some other vacuuming done.

Located the YouTube of the guy replacing the seals on the front axle bevel gear cases on a B7500 and watched that again in preparation to do that on the B2910. Really glad I did - he had an updated video as one side was still leaking after he did it, later discovered he had a cracked knuckle housing ... so now know to check those before calling it done.

Of course The Woman wanted to know what all was involved in doing that job so I made Her watch the video as well.

She always wants to know what all is involved in doing a project like that ... until you give Her the answer .... and then decides She really doesn't want to know all the details ... :LOL:

Contacted CPA to set up an appointment and of course he's totally jammed up at this point so had him file extension. Will set up an appointment once his schedule frees up after the 15th.

Likely head back out into the garage for the rest of the day.

Hope LS is doing ok.

Hope everyone has a decent Friday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #187,819  
Ron, turkeys and buzzards are some of the ugliest birds out there, they definitely got the short end on looks.
and almost tastes like chicken!...
Buzzard almost tastes like chicken? Taking your word for that!