Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,561  
TBS, Kathleen bought me a small hand held unit, it’s really handy for trimming small branches and such ! That saw is in Ct, could have used it this weekend in Vt !
I've heard a lot of good about those too! Take care in that weather. Hope you get some sunshine.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,563  
64°F and .29 inches rain

Happy St Patty’s Day

Not pretty, but did get 2 areas mowed yesterday. Really dislike mowing wet grass, but sometimes…

Hope to get another area mowed today.

Pizza gathering was fun. Today we host a St Patty’s potluck, cornered beef and cabbage in lieu of Monday Happy Hour.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,565  
Good Morning!!!! 54F @ 9:30AM. Plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Made another pass through the accumulated mail yesterday, so a somewhat late start to painting, again. Can you tell I'm less than enthusiastic about painting?

Most of yesterday was spent on prep. Removed the toilet, a large cabinet, both medicine cabinets, a door, a pair of towel bars, and other things, then ran a little Makita palm sander over everything that was painted brown. Rubbed all the dust off with damp paper towels, then masked the baseboards. Only one wall outlet cover plate to remove. By that time it was just too nice to spend all day inside, so I started an oil change on the ProMaster. Let it run for about five minutes to warm the oil a bit, then used the hand pumped oil extractor to suck the oil out of the dip stick tube. That's something of a slow process, so in between I grabbed something to eat got the empty moving boxes unloaded from the trailer. As usual, 4.5 quarts of oil came out of the engine, so 4.5 quarts went back in, along with a new oil filter, all without having to crawl around underneath. Finished up by sweeping out the cargo box and rolling up the big ratchet straps that were used to hold the wood pallet down.

Today I'll get two coats of paint on the bathroom walls, and maybe start boxing up more stuff from the garage. Also check the maintenance schedule on the ProMaster to make sure I'm not missing anything at 15,000 miles.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend...

/ Good morning!!!! #187,569  
I'm more upset with my Aunt and then cousin that let it run down in the 35 years since he died, and the fact that my cousin would not respond when we wanted to buy it. It was too far gone to be used. They put cut stones on pallets. They also tearing down my GG grandparents place across the ridge, they have removed the slate roof, so it looks like they are salvaging what material that might be of value. The only good outcome from all this is my Dad gets 1/4 of the estate, but I'd rather had the property. Dad planted the lone pine that was behind the house. 2nd pic is 2008, 20 years after my grandfather died. I helped paint the house a few times.
housesite.jpg
20081229_OH_PoppyA0018.JPG