Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,401  
Good Morning,
Ct, 34 to start going to 68 ! We are headed to Vt later this morning!

Buppies, great news !

I have supper about every day. 😂
GM Dennis , thanks ! 😂
Never post on GM while working ! 😉

PopG, nice score on the steel !

Last night , Kathleen and I went to see the Irish group, The Wolf Tones ! They are an international group and are retiring soon , this was their last Ct concert ! A very political group, but the music was very good ! Kathleen is 99% Irish so she really enjoyed it !

Time to pack up the truck !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #187,403  
We're getting some much needed rain today. Light, but steady. I'll take what ever I get. Temps have been in the low 70's the last few days, now back to about normal 50's. Allis 3 point lift has issues. I've been told the rear remote is plumbed wrong (not my doing) and may be causing some of the issue. I gonna buy a 5k psi gauge and start testing.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,406  
Good Morning!!!! 40F @ 5:45AM. Abundant sunshine. High around 70F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Looks like I'll be bucking wind on the way north this afternoon, as usual in the valley east of the San Francisco Bay. One stop to refresh the beer supply, probably three more for gas. The wind kills the MPG.

Got some weeds sprayed yesterday, along with the expansion joints and cracks in the driveway. Packed some last minute things, too.

Estimator from a local wood stove store showed up a bit early, showed him around and he'll work out a quote. I'm considering a Hearthstone soapstone stove this time around. Hopefully it'll be quieter than the QuadraFire up north.

Spa guy came late in the day to install a new controller, so now all the guts in the thing are new. In the first hour it raised the water temperature by three degrees, and in three hours by 18 degrees. I shut it down again until I get back. The last hurdle is repairing or replacing the soggy cover that almost takes two people to open and shut. Something else when I get back.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,408  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 47° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 52° with rain. Got 6 bags of ready mix at Menards. Mixed them and put in weight box. Those 60 lbs bags are heavy. Took tactor for a ride out back with weight box on. Leveled out cement in box. Tried to take a nap. Ended being a rest time. Raked up pine cone and needles under pine tree. Still have more today. Grocery shopping this morning. Then do some more yard raking after rain stops.
Hanging on.
9y7QPBc.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.
Did you embed any conduits or anything in weight box to be able to carry things in it?