Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,061  
63°F and 3.46 inches rain. Not done yet.

Worked on the living room gas fireplace yesterday. Added a blower, WiFi remote and replaced the control module for 2nd time. Apparently the 120 vac to 3vac transformer is bad. 0 reading on multimeter. Replacement on order.

Safe travels Drew

We are hosting H&F again. One of the players still under the weather. Beef short ribs on the menu.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,062  
Got back from the Vet, with only his leash and collar. He was my my fourth dog and the third I had to put down. Sure will be quiet around here... :cry:

/ Good morning!!!! #187,067  
Back home from dentist. after numbing me up two places and prepping the first, he looked back at the xrays and said I have good news and bad news. Good news was the 2nd one wasn't an issue, and he just had to smooth existing one, Course bad news is he already numbed that side, and my nose is still numb from it.
Felt good enough after to make Costco run. Much less crowded then the last time I went on a Saturday. But wife forgot to put one thing on the list...and I still walked out $250 poorer. 17 Items, 10 not on the list 😂 , like oil which was on sale, but still $33.50 a six pack.
picked up my favorite Lo Mein on way home, ate half for a late lunch.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,070  
Wife complained last night about the front motion light not working, so a new one was one of the Costco items not on the list. Has 3 light panels.
IMG_4349.jpeg