Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,011  
Good Morning
It’s 48° with a high of 50 and foggy for now.

Yesterday didn’t do much other the trip to Pontiac. I managed to have breakfast with the professor and a little bit of work on the spindles.
I got a new Chinesium puller from Amazon that works well, I think it will see a lot of use around here.

IMG_3914.jpg

Today just started with carrying feed to the barn, as it’s too wet to use the carryall or a truck. Reminded me of the earlier conversation about carrying bags. The feed is in 50lb bags and I only carried one at a time, it’s about a 250’ walk to the barn from the nearest pavement, I don’t think I could carry two at a time any more. Matter of fact the bags seemed to gain weight the farther I carried them.

Back over to the shop to make some progress on the spindles, watching the weather to see if I can get to Martha’s Vineyard and back. Presently the fog won’t let that happen, I’ve got a good client out there that needs to get back to Philly, they leave for Europe on Friday, so it’s me or they start driving. The drive is complicated by the Ferries not running if the wind picks up as it’s forecast to on Thursday.
I guess I’ll head over to the shop now, Zoe is all cleaned up, she ran laps back and forth to the barn while i was loading the feed, and got covered in mud.
Last night she was happy to watch tv with us.

IMG_3918.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,012  
This my fourth dog, so I know the drill. My almost 13 year old dog is having real trouble pooping. He squats but hardly anything comes out. Only squirts and maybe a large marble size turd comes out and they are a bit bloody. He drinks plenty of water and pees fine. Took him to the vet and the Dx is tumors. Not unexepected, but bad news anyway. Left with some Prednisone and Tramadol, and some canned soft food. He takes the meds okay and does eat a bit. How much time? Not sure, but I'll make him as happy as I can for the time he/we have left .

Attachments

• Feb 20120001.JPG
    Feb 20120001.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 41
   / Good morning!!!! #187,015  
61°F and another 1.68 inches rain. Wet forecast continues.

It’s just too soggy.

This was view of Mauna Kea yesterday morning
IMG_8465.jpeg

Taken from neighbor’s yard just up the road a few hundred feet.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,016  
Eye appointment went well. They now have the machine to take picture of eye, so they don’t have to dilate, had to pay extra for that. Not much change, they didn’t push getting new glasses.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,017  
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,019  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Ct, 43 to start going to 53 with light rain now but getting heavier later today ! Hopefully it can wait to get heavy until I am done working !

Bill, I hear you on the tank not being full, but honestly I tend not to use the guage for filling ! Much rather listen to the vent alarm! I have seen a lot of variations on guages through the years ! One gage can be reading at 7/8 ths tank and you have an overfill ! Most of the time I can’t even see the gage because it’s in the cellar !

Dennis,yes i went for an eye evaluation a couple of years ago and they used the new machine to dilate the eyes, yes I think it was extra !

Paul, sorry to hear about your dog ! Hopefully the prednisone doesn’t make the pooping more difficult ! We have a sick cat with liver problems and giving him meds every day isn’t fun ! Prayers for your pup !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏