Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,851  
Irv (300GUY) who started this thread is still doing good. He had some tree damage at his place earlier this week. Borrowed this photo from his wifes FB page.
View attachment 855352
Was just thinking about him yesterday and wondering how he was. I was going thru my Life on the Farm thread and was noting people like him who I hadn't seen online in awhile. Thanks for the update.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,854  
Good Evening Guys,
Sometimes they are over-engineering. But for me that bike is perfection. Comfy, still not overly heavy, swift and powerful. And not asking for big love, actually I am not servicing it very carefully, but it is all fine, no problems at all
Ich kann mir vorstellen, wie ich auf deinem Fahrrad auf der Autobahn mit 200km/h unterwegs bin !;)

I can see myself on your bike on the Autobahn doing 200 kph !;)

/ Good morning!!!! #186,855  
Good evening all. 46ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light to moderate wind , mostly clear sky, and high temp was 81ºF. Bike ride to start day, 71 miles lunch, nap then recover from ride. Heard from GD, stepdaughter, and stepson. :)
Ron hope tractor shopping was fun. Hope you found something interesting on the list. Nice dove.
Drew tried looking up online, did not get a good definition. Especially the tractor-trailers can't move then with light weight tow trucks.
Thomas hope parts store time and rest of day went well. Hope Mrs still improving.
Buppies glad you got good sleep. Good evening. prayers sent. hope recovery progressing.
Paul hope RAV4 project progressing without too many snages. Glad speakers coming along. Hope flight and lunch went well.
Frits sorry to hear about both sons, prayers sent.
Scott(vt) hope rain no biggie, and you got to watch grand kid soccer.
Mike hope supply run was successful.
Plowhog hope you get you meeting in sooner rather than later.
Bill thank for the insight on truck routing through the storms. Hope new chair works for you.
Kyle thanks for son update. prayers sent.
Drew good to hear no leaks in RV. Hope RV ready for trip on time.
Scotty neat wood work.
Ken sorry about rain. Nice to hear Son asked back to job. Sorry to hear about coworkers wife, prayers and condolences to you and the family.
David glad dog area got mowed. hope moving food was progress. Sorry nothing definitive yet on Scag.
Drew interesting flowers
Drew nap listening to rain great ides.
Ron thanks for checking up on Irv. Good to hear he is ok.
Helo neat pics and restoration. I always like river or lake or water pics.
Gstrom sorry about the bats.
Randy(wag) glad procedure went well. Hope church was good.
Ron cool hat. And pic
David nice you could get some mowing in. Great news Sophie like your mocha latte.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,856  
Good Evening Guys,

Ich kann mir vorstellen, wie ich auf deinem Fahrrad auf der Autobahn mit 200km/h unterwegs bin !;)

I can see myself on your bike on the Autobahn doing 200 kph !;)
Fahrrad or motorrad ? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

This pic is already 9 years old 🤯
my garage
79F67765-BD7A-4100-B50F-08366FA14495_1_105_c.jpeg

A6FA02E8-DF60-485F-8515-BE3593ED2427_1_105_c.jpeg

Check distance between cylinder head and asphalt :cool:

~~~~~~~~

Weather good, sunny, +3 C / 37 F
Lazy Sunday today

Have a nice day !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,857  
Coffee is brewing. 32° with fog this morning. Heading to 57° with with cloudy skies and a breeze. Got nothing done on todo list. Helped neighbor get a 4 wheel ATV up and running in the morning. In afternoon other neighbor came over with tractor we picked up Friday. Did a very thorough check of all controls and grease and lubed it. This is first tractor he has operated or owned. Managed to get laundry done in between. Need to get it put away today.
EyyWoTM.jpg

Popgadget, I actually live about 15 miles west and 5 miles south of airport. I see many planes. But most are a small spec in the ski. I did wave at all the planes I saw.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,858  
Morning all!
Currently 43 going to a wet 57! My kind of March weather!
Was able to spend some time out in the yard picking up branches and pine cones. I was able to fill the wheel barrow twice before being chased by the rain back inside. Still lots more out there!
Bought the nephew his first car. To say he is excited would be correct! We weren't looking for one yet as we want him to save and contribute. This car fell into our lap as it's a friend of the family's who turned 90 and can no longer drive. He bought it new and put 120,000ish miles on it. Great shape with no rust. I don't think he ever drove it in bad weather. Should be perfect for a new driver. Will put it on the road after he saves up the money for all the fees.
Wife and I are doing better health wise. Both still have sniffles and I have a slight cough. Better every day!
Spent some time in the shop and finished a 10 inch Walnut bowl and a 8x5 tray. Did some other work with glue up and design but no pics.
Time for more coffee!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_7742.jpg
IMG_7744.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,859  
48 this morning high in 60s winter went poof for a while. Hope we get more rain to keep reservoirs full for summer. Grass is getting ready to take off. Coyotes are howling above me deer scarce above us, if they give me a shot I’ll take it

Neck trying to improve tree fell on driveway moved with tractor will cut up when feel better. Neck till swollen from surgery

Prayers for all our Country