Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,595  
IMG_3847.jpeg
Close call today.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,597  
Good evening all. 54ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Moderate wind, brisk gusts, Partly to mostly cloudy sky, and high temp was 69ºF. make coffee to start the day, worked on fish club stuff. After lunch bike ride then nap, then leaf control on front porch. After diner watched movie then TBN stuff :)
Two_bit still trying to straighten out the estate. With any luck I will stat tax prep next week.
David somebody knows his foods.
David yes several shrimp truck and the on we tried was GOOD.
Ron sorry about cold. Hope you are well soon. Conserve energy to aid the fight. Hope shopping went well, when I went shopping no thyme in the store :) Nice sunrise
Thomas hope you had energy left aft 8 hours in store.
Billy hope shopping went well, what's diesel going for? I need to pay bills soon. Glad z-turn behaved.
Mike Hope dump run and HD shopping went well. Keep breathing!:)
Scott(vt) hope you had good trip back.
Drew taping will help a lot if you can get the open spots sealed. No oil slicks at the Arizona when I was there.
Kilroy got a good chuckle from supervisor walks away muttering.
Buppies not good news on hurricane season. prayers sent.
Bill hope dump run successful and car is washed. Thanks for story.
Plowhog hope no damage at CA home. nice pic
Ken glad no big problems in the mopping up phase so far. Hope tax season goes as well as it can.
Plowhog good to hear you are healing up. Just don't over do too early.
Drew driver to right has right of way in simultaneous stop pretty common. Sorry people don't observe proper stop sign behavior more.
Paul looks like 8 states on display plus Florida. Hope you can work on mower after breakfast. Hope music was fun
Billy how's your hearing now after nigh in the front row.
Lou nice flock of turkeys. Happy Birthday to SIL, hope party went well.
Dennis nice pics
David sorry ti hear tractor failed test drive. Is there a vacuum powered lift pump in the fuel system? Good to hear kids are improving. Hope H&F went well for guys.
Ted sorry so hard for you to get rain. Prayers for your BIL, hoping there is a way forward. Glad Max perked up.
Drew sorry about issues with propane heater. Hope you can get the greenhouse sealed.
Lou ignorance is bliss. SisIL has chickens for a long time they could let run loose, Helped keep the bug/tick population under control and made tastier eggs.
Two_bit understand, wife got cancer 2 years after I retired, was able to help take care of her. She got 13 more years :)
Ted sorry about the impact the news had.
Newbury nice story.
Don after all the cedarcide work, still plenty more to contend with :( Glad knee did well.
Drew glad you discovered the problem.
Bill glad good town run, thanks for the link.
Randy(wag) hope Parish Council meeting went well.
Dennis glad you survived :)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,599  
Good morning !

Yesterday was rather busy. had to plow snow 2 times. As was below freezing snow was light, fluffy. Totally got like 20 cm of fresh snow
Broom works great, my backyard and driveway is clean and nice

Car is still at shop. They are struggling with parts, cant find that heater. Guys got one s/h but that is as "good" as mine. here in Baltics we don't have Tesla service center, so support can be rather challenging

Today seems will be busy. All my technicians have calls from customers. Already gathered, grabbed parts and tools and off they went

Electricians are here, waiting for luminaries technicians. they have some issues

Soon have to arrive potential sales guy. Probably I will hire him

Later afternoon I and boys have to visit barber. And organize myself for weekend.
Want to go to "rancho", but it's rather cold and a lot of snow. Still think I will go for one day

Second daughter soon will have something similar to your "prom night". Here they are making some fun, with acting, singing. they gonna need decorations for that. I already took service van and went to shop for plywood, 4 mm thick big sheets and 18 mm strips for construction.
Dropped them at my shop and offered tools
In their team it seems that my daughter is much more handyman than her classmates boys. I am rather confident that some of them have never worked with jigsaw. 18 y old guys...

That's about it. Take care !

/ Good morning!!!! #185,600  
44 outside this AM, heading to lower 60's. Should be another nice day. Dry too.

Just breathing.....

So sorry to hear of that bad new LS.

Got a dump run in, 1/3 of the concrete is elsewhere. Two more trips and I should be done...that stuff is heavy. Not good for the back at all. Also got the final supplies from HD. I plan on finishing the walls and shower build out by this weekend. Insert laughing emoji here. That's the plan anyway.

Hope all have a great day, a good start to the weekend. Be safe.