Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,163  
Wife noticed a big red spot on my hip this morning as I was getting in shower. It had a tick attached. In urgent care to get the Lyme medicine.
Worship went well. Good lunch with the gang.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,165  
42F with light rain @ 15:30, high earlier today was 46F. Low this morning was 26.8F.

Winter storm warning has been issued for Ashtabula, Lake, and Geauga counties. Could get 10" - 15" of the white stuff in the higher elevations.

Got plywood piece for the electric panel sanded off yesterday, came inside for kraut and sausage dumplings and mashed potatoes ... had 3 dumplings + tatters, and kraut and that was all she wrote.

Trip into Autozone this morning successful, in as much as I got the battery and charging system tested. Both good. But that leaves me with the mystery of what's up with the vehicle.

Battery was too low to start the vehicle on the next to the last trip down to Menards so I charged it up and was able to get it started and drove down there, picking up the critter food order.

Couple days later I tried to start it up to go down and pick the heater order and the battery appeared not to have enough juice to turn it over.

Today after I got back I shut the Sprinter off and moved The Woman's car so I could back up to the garage to unload the heater and the black pipe. Got back in the Sprinter turn the key and it wouldn't turn over ... so I released the emergency brake and jiggled the shifter and tried again, started right up ... :oops:

Thinking maybe the neutral safety switch.

Anyhow got the heater and the black pipe unloaded.

Will take the Uni-strut up to the shop here in bit to cut it in half on the bandsaw. Have to remember to grab the big pipe wrench while I'm up there, still haven't found the little one. Check for that one too while I'm up there.

After that back down here to continue on with festivities in the garage.

Woman headed over to nephew and his wife's place with the dumplings and kraut for dinner and to watch football.

Meds all doled out for this coming week.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #181,166  
tucked into a very strange campground in Milton DE, chosen only because it's so close to my friend's home. Last stop, friends coming over to pick me up and take me back to their place for dinner.
maybe I can close my eyes before they come...

4 hours of driving in rain. Good to be stopped.
47 and light rain in Milton DE
Must be at Tall Pines, Drew.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,167  
as the family historian Thomas, I traced my Father's side back as far as I could.
My parents died early so never had the adult to adult talk you hope you can get to.

yes, remember family histories.
in my case, I shocked the entire family by tracing the path of about ten family members in 1942 who were herded into cattle cars near Brody Ukraine and hauled off to Belzec, where two days later they were no more.

Never Forget.
an earlier gen's even larger 9/11...

this world needs to be a kinder and gentler place.

Interesting Drew. Sophie’s Dad’ parents hailed from area in Ukraine in the Polish Empire pre WWII.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,168  
You guys are funny re beer foam. The top of my tap tower is not refrigerated so that initial pour is always a bit foamy. I’m forced to drink it down to finish my pour.